SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plants are awake. I
4wks, 5days in flowering
105_3044.JPG

105_3043.JPG

105_3032.JPG

What ya think?

Carty those ones you sent me I was going to make them my next crop. I'm going to have to get in the frig to find out what they are.

Morning SubG and all. What strain are you growing up above?

Carty the Gabaggo Beast Mode these are the ones I was going to sprout. next grow. What ya think?

OMG Sub... this strain is epic. If this has 5wks left to go yet yor in for quite the frosty treat.. already loaded
with goodness these are incredible.. I'm hoping to step up my genetics game here soon growing some heirlooms and landrace strains...

thanks for sharing..

This is a picture of my autos at 4 weeks. I don’t see any flowers yet either but they all flowered very nicely at the end. Maybe just wait a bit longer. Looks like some flowers starting already to me on yours
View attachment 318623
You have such a nice clean work space... come help me.. lol. what strain Autos, look lovely, very healthy.
Ever try topping them? I'm curious as to see the techniques you use, if any, like LST or removing lower growth.. Supercropping?? pulling up a chair Sub.. you are very good at what yo do

OMG Sub... this strain is epic. If this has 5wks left to go yet yor in for quite the frosty treat.. already loaded
with goodness these are incredible.. I'm hoping to step up my genetics game here soon growing some heirlooms and landrace strains...

thanks for sharing..
Nice to see you Carty. These are Girl crush and Hindsight plants. They seem to be behaving so far but I’m hoping they will be doing a bit more bud building soon.
I’m Sure it will be different for you not growing your autos this time around. Good luck with your sweet genetic picks. I’ll be watching. 🥰

You have such a nice clean work space... come help me.. lol. what strain Autos, look lovely, very healthy.
Ever try topping them? I'm curious as to see the techniques you use, if any, like LST or removing lower growth.. Supercropping?? pulling up a chair Sub.. you are very good at what yo do
These were my first auto tent plants that you helped me with. I just posted them at the 4 week point to show Ness that her plants were normal not to be blooming like crazy yet at 4 weeks. I did top them once, did no LST and only pulled off lower growth and anything turning yellow during the grow. All the plants grew nice and they had lots of colas but were also manageable enough to pull the plant out of the tent for maintenance.
My photo grows are totally opposite I’m constantly pulling leaves every time I open the tent as I tend to crowd and have to watch out for jungle growth. Also everything is netted and tied down so no way the plants are coming out until harvest.
I plan to do another auto run when my photo tent is finished in a few weeks. thanks for your kind comments and good luck with your G&M endeavor. 😊

Decided to do another auto grow in the SpiderFarmer tent. I really enjoyed the last auto grow especially being able to take the plants out for grooming up and not having to scrog everything down like in my other tent which will be crazy with photoperiods all tied down and over crowded I’m sure… so the auto tent gives me a different grow experience not to mention a few different choices come harvest time. My seeds arrived from NorthAtlantic and i dropped a few in water just today as the current tent will soon be ready for harvest.

I have 4 strains so far for this tent

Choc Mint OG (Humboldt seeds)
Acapulco Gold (north atlantic seeds)
Purple Lemonade (42 Fast Buds)
‘Sour Diesel (north Atlantic freebies)
40D403DF-1293-4222-9440-C8F36468EA62.jpeg

E5D80B00-944E-4F9F-BA0B-26C501540551.jpeg

Decided to do another auto grow in the SpiderFarmer tent. I really enjoyed the last auto grow especially being able to take the plants out for grooming up and not having to scrog everything down like in my other tent which will be crazy with photoperiods all tied down and over crowded I’m sure… so the auto tent gives me a different grow experience not to mention a few different choices come harvest time. My seeds arrived from NorthAtlantic and i dropped a few in water just today as the current tent will soon be ready for harvest.

I have 4 strains so far for this tent

Choc Mint OG (Humboldt seeds)
Acapulco Gold (north atlantic seeds)
Purple Lemonade (42 Fast Buds)
‘Sour Diesel (north Atlantic freebies)
View attachment 321924
View attachment 321923
Nice line up SubG. Acapulco Gold is one of my favors but the last time I smoke it was in 1971. I will be growing her sometime in the future.
Sending green mojo your way. 🍿

Thank you ness. I’ll take all the mojo I can get. The auto tent is kinda more of a hobby tent for me. Although the autos seem to be a more controlled grow and usually a bit smaller plants, I tried to at least pick seeds with 20% THC with different looks and smells. Sometimes the taste is worth as much to me as worrying about the THC content. I hope you are right about the Acapulco Gold. I’ve heard of it way back when but have my doubts of it being the same thing. 😊

Yes, I call my grows a hobby. I'll be growing a photo in the house this time around. Just one, I'll be super cropping on her. She will be a clone. And the autos outside. With all the cross breeding I'm sure AG is not the same. Maybe it's better. My NL is sticky but not much THC. She has two more weeks to go. I'm dreaming of the white frost. One of these days it will happen.

Thank you ness. I’ll take all the mojo I can get. The auto tent is kinda more of a hobby tent for me. Although the autos seem to be a more controlled grow and usually a bit smaller plants, I tried to at least pick seeds with 20% THC with different looks and smells. Sometimes the taste is worth as much to me as worrying about the THC content. I hope you are right about the Acapulco Gold. I’ve heard of it way back when but have my doubts of it being the same thing. 😊
I have my doubts as well. The difference could be the grow/dry/cure conditions as much as the genetics but my money is on that it is both. Grew some ‘Thai’ years ago. Good weed but not the Thai of the 70’s…

Latest posts

Back