SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvested this yummy looking plant today from the spider farmer light tent. This strain is called Hindsight and grew very nicely under the lights. The very beautiful purple colors are so nice to enjoy from this plant. The colors go into the bud making it a pretty trimmed bud too. don't think the purple color will stay past drying and curing but I never had purple buds before so will see

got a decent yield too nothing to complain about for sure. No problems with this grow either even tho we had no heat for a week and a half but this may have helped these purple beauties
BC7CAB8E-441D-4AC5-A0FE-B64D22CEC236.jpeg

52195125-C045-4EE9-B8E1-27C230241826.jpeg
E5C5EFCB-6439-465C-B623-5E41F2ACA186.jpeg

Harvesting the Girl Crush today. Although this was not my favorite strain to grow as it had wide node spacing right from the get go. It was long and lanky and had smaller buds in the middle section making a choice of do I put it in the bud pan or the trim pan… it did have some beautiful purple buds at the end with a lot of fall colors. This plant was in its 11th week of flower and there is finally enough amber to harvest it.
something about this plant like the GG#4 strain I grew a while back made my chest heavy and had to take breaks. It was a gassy trim but I’ve been trimming gassy herb for four days straight now and the other strains did not do this to me. Gonna save the last GC plant till Monday as I’m trimmed out today and have plans tomorrow.
F4B55BCD-383A-4903-BCC9-DA66F57F9A79.jpeg

9A28D6F4-D5FB-4055-85EB-D958AF0B0F42.jpeg
5348BE49-3357-4C50-9D98-01C09FEE6E2B.jpeg

the girl crush almost made me dizzy while I was trimming it, greasy and sticky but as you see, yield isn't great but the smoke is...still my go to along with the gorilla breath...
Yes I didn’t like the feeling too much. Had to take several breaks and thought maybe I should be using a mask as the mist in the air was definitely effecting my chest in a weird way. Looking forward to having some in the jars tho. It wasn’t such a bad yield and I’m hoping it will be some nice weed like yours.

Updating the spider farmer light tent with the next grow. This time an auto tent. Put these tiny seedlings in the tent just a week ago. They have over doubled in size and seem to be digging their new environment. The light is over the plants bout 24” and is running on 80%. I’ll be moving that 80% up to 100% gradually this week as I peek in on them. I didn’t expect all 10 seed to pop and respond so well so for now they can all stay but at least two of them if not 4 will have to go depending on how big these girls wanna be. This is the end of week 1.
DBCEA8A6-3770-4088-80DE-AFBDF0A8448A.jpeg

They look freking awesome!!! I take it you wet trim? Have you ever dry trimmed? Reason I ask is I use to wet trim, but I find that leaving at least the sugar leaves on makes for a better smell and flavor of my herb. When I would wet trim my buds would take longer to get rid of the chlorophyl smell and taste. If I am preaching to the choir, tell me to shut up, LOLOLOL

They look freking awesome!!! I take it you wet trim? Have you ever dry trimmed? Reason I ask is I use to wet trim, but I find that leaving at least the sugar leaves on makes for a better smell and flavor of my herb. When I would wet trim my buds would take longer to get rid of the chlorophyl smell and taste. If I am preaching to the choir, tell me to shut up, LOLOLOL
Yes I’ve tried dry trimming but found it harder to get the close stuff off so I like wet trimming better. I have not had a problem with getting rid of chlorophyll taste thank goodness so far anyway. I know some like a dry trim and some do a bit of both. Some even use fancy machines. For now I’ve been happy with a wet trim so I’ll keep doing that until I find something better. 🙃

Yes I’ve tried dry trimming but found it harder to get the close stuff off so I like wet trimming better. I have not had a problem with getting rid of chlorophyll taste thank goodness so far anyway. I know some like a dry trim and some do a bit of both. Some even use fancy machines. For now I’ve been happy with a wet trim so I’ll keep doing that until I find something better. 🙃
They sure do look a lot prettier wet trimmed, that's for sure.

Latest posts

Back