SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. The Autos I have grown I haven’t done any training on. maybe I should but I haven’t. Occasionally I have to brace one up like the AG but not usually. I grew 7 plants in this 2x4 with plenty of breathing room. I only average a couple of oz dry on each plant but with 7 plants, it gives me some different choices and not to bad of harvest in a bit shorter time period.

Momma Mia I grew some Barneys Alcapulco Gold and it was not as pretty as yours .But it was also go home early pot !
I hope the AG is good I’m at 10 weeks already tho and they are supposed to be an 8 week weed. Two are still not ready I have been clipping ugly yellow leaves off them like they should be ready by now.

I hope the AG is good I’m at 10 weeks already tho and they are supposed to be an 8 week weed. Two are still not ready I have been clipping ugly yellow leaves off them like they should be ready by now.

snip a few buds off every other day or something like that and then smoke them and take some notes in case this is a keeper

you may like the early versions rather than the 10+ weeks

does that make sense cause I am loaded on caffeine’s and cannabinoids

Ok big, thats a good idea. One of the plants was ready a couple days ago. All three look different so I don’t know if they would smoke the same either. They all came from the same order too so that makes me think that the strain isn’t quite established yet but what the heck do I know. All of them do have an extra hairy look about the buds tho and different than my usual buds.

Ok big, thats a good idea. One of the plants was ready a couple days ago. All three look different so I don’t know if they would smoke the same either. They all came from the same order too so that makes me think that the strain isn’t quite established yet but what the heck do I know. All of them do have an extra hairy look about the buds tho and different than my usual buds.

from the sounds of it the breeders have not worked the line to stabilize it , F1 or F2’s instead of F5 or more

i don’t mind a little diversity , one can pheno hunt , some are better fits to our individual endocannabinoid system than others

aint it fun to be guinea pigs!

Planning on chopping the last two autos tonight which seemed to take forever to finish up.

Going to clean the tent tomorrow and get it ready to start the seeds that @Carty sent me to try out.

IMG_8328.jpeg

From (Graysin Farms) Honey Roasted Peanuts

And from (Carty’s collection) Cap Junkie S1 and White Cherry Truffle

IMG_8331.jpeg

Also dropping seeds (that I got from Big) Fire OG and blueberry

looking forward to getting started on these and having something new growing in the tent.

wish me luck y’all to do these seeds justice. 🤞

also scored a couple new stickers to add to my grow log. Thanx Carty
IMG_8330.jpeg

Planning on chopping the last two autos tonight which seemed to take forever to finish up.

Going to clean the tent tomorrow and get it ready to start the seeds that @Carty sent me to try out.

View attachment 331244

From (Graysin Farms) Honey Roasted Peanuts

And from (Carty’s collection) Cap Junkie S1 and White Cherry Truffle

View attachment 331245

Also dropping seeds (that I got from Big) Fire OG and blueberry

looking forward to getting started on these and having something new growing in the tent.

wish me luck y’all to do these seeds justice. 🤞

also scored a couple new stickers to add to my grow log. Thanx Carty
View attachment 331246
pineapple express I see...

Thank you. The Autos I have grown I haven’t done any training on. maybe I should but I haven’t. Occasionally I have to brace one up like the AG but not usually. I grew 7 plants in this 2x4 with plenty of breathing room. I only average a couple of oz dry on each plant but with 7 plants, it gives me some different choices and not to bad of harvest in a bit shorter time period.
I just ordered a 3x3 so I may do for our six autos with no training and see what happens

Yes I do love a nice sampling session with choices. I’ve never had enough for a menu until now, it’s awesome. I’m like a collector of weed now. So glad I found good friends here like you that encouraged my new hobby and now addiction…💕
That is my goal to have a variety not quantity.

Latest posts

Back