sugar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

g-13

is it true that sugar helps plants? if so can it be used in hydro? or is there a nutrient that has the right amount of sugar in it?

I use black strap molassas in my final 4 waterings of flower...sweeten's up that vital growth period, while the plant is putting on weight. Sugar is a great grow additive, but the more unprocessed sugars work the best. I grow in soil, but I'm sure one of our hydro buddies will pipe up soon.

There are types of glucose that are awesome for taste and puttin on pounds... pure blackstrap molasses has all the sugary additives a plant can use...

How much should one mix to be safe in a DWC setup?

Hyrdro use 1 tsp unsulphured blackstrap molasses per gallon during flush. I agree with using it only at the end.

Molasses is unrefined sugar which is a combo of glucose and fructose.

There are other sugars avail but very costly. Bananamana is one that comes to mind. Very pricey, 50$ a gallon!

Molasses = K and traces and sometimes a little N...I use dry soluable in my soil. Mad activator of my soillife.

Molasses is HUGE.... molasses... superthrive... and something REALLY overlooked... pineoil... tryin to get some in my area now... but saw a persons grow thas grows exactly like me.. but adde teh pineoil supplement... WOW... smelled like shoepolish but didn't it EVER work...

Would molassas clog up a pump in an aeroponics system?

Latest posts

Back