Sulphur Burner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
How we all doing today? Neat.

Question : Where does one purchase a sulphur burner from?? Is there any store around like home depot or lowes? I havnt checked dont wanna run around n waste my gas if someone can just tell me lol :) Also, how do they work? How do you run yours? How often should you run them? How must is the cost of the sulphur burner and do you need to buy sulphur to burn? Probably huh.... how much is that?? I got PM like a son o' gun man..... Help!

I ordered mine online, 100 bucks and it came with sulphur.

replacement sulphur is under 10 bucks.

dman1234 said:
I ordered mine online, 100 bucks and it came with sulphur.

replacement sulphur is under 10 bucks.

Hmmm, I should call home dedpot or lowes and ask them.... How do you work urs?? How often u run it?

So I called two local hydro shops and one didnt have them and the other one had a model called Wilmod for 139$ and the guy said it didnt look like it came with sulphur.... Ever heard of Wilmod?

rotten_socks420 said:
Hmmm, I should call home dedpot or lowes and ask them.... How do you work urs?? How often u run it?

In the beginning to get rid of pm you run it for about 4-8 hours/ day for 4-5 days but i depends on how bad you have it , after that I only run it once in veg for 3 hours and then again about a week into flower for 3 hours, once you get rid of it you are only running it as a preventative measure.

You turn off ALL fans and ALL lights, plug it in and seal up yur room, when your done turn fans and lights back on, your done.

I had PM also and since i got this thing i have never seen it again.

I had PM from a friends clone I was taking care of....it spread everywhere.

I tore the room down and cleaned the room twice with a H2O/Iso mix and waited about 3 weeks to grow again...:mad:...it sucked but No more PM for me :D

I almost bought a Sulphur Burner off ebay for $110 with sulphur included....I still will if I get PM again.

Latest posts

Back