Summer '17 Let's try again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kaotic, nice to see you. the wooden frame is for when the rains come. We cover the plants with a tarp that is attached to the fence. Mr rb does that every year. One year we had big winds and big rain, it was amazing trying to cover it, but luckily for us we had a retired navy guy here that knew how to batten down the hatches... One of the plants broke off at the ground that year. I put it in water and trimmed it the next morning.. That was a wild night.. Hope we don't do that again. That Green lotus is huge.. I am going to take a bud to dry... she is solid cloudy and i don't think i want any amber on her. That is my recreational bud. the rest if medicine... I want my recreational bud. lol. Thank you for coming by. always nice to see you.

I am so glad the thrip and mites didn't beat you up to bad. Plants good very healthy

Looking good Rose! Getting close eh? My wrists are tired already :48:

Hey Kaotic, nice to see you. the wooden frame is for when the rains come. We cover the plants with a tarp that is attached to the fence. Mr rb does that every year. One year we had big winds and big rain, it was amazing trying to cover it, but luckily for us we had a retired navy guy here that knew how to batten down the hatches... One of the plants broke off at the ground that year. I put it in water and trimmed it the next morning.. That was a wild night.. Hope we don't do that again. That Green lotus is huge.. I am going to take a bud to dry... she is solid cloudy and i don't think i want any amber on her. That is my recreational bud. the rest if medicine... I want my recreational bud. lol. Thank you for coming by. always nice to see you.
durr :joint: :doh: didn't even think of that.. dunno why. my backyards got poly strung up everywhere too being a fellow wet coaster :eek:

been a great season here though, not had to utilize it too much.. depresses me i totally squandered the best grow year in a while. just small sad plants :(

Rosebud, hope harvest is going well for you and your daughter! Your plants look wonderful (as always).

much better 'problem' than last year. happy for you. beautiful grow, rose.

Wow, you guys are busy busy busy...best of luck getting it all trimmed and dried. Stay high and dry!!!

Looking good! You been busy busy bees up there.

Nick, we got her done yesterday. Thank you. That "green lotus" was a handful. Harvest was a week this year. only had 5 plants in the end. Hopefully, the medicine will be good this year.

Thank you guys for hanging with me thru this seasons grow. The good, the bad, and the ugly(russet mites)

Did i tell you guys that I washed every nug this year. I had used an organic spinosad this year and found it is on the do not use list for my state. Mortified i was. So everything was washed in a produce wash, and rinsed well and spun in a salad spinner. We have dust storms in this area too, so you can imagine the dirt that came off that. I cleaned the hell out of it. I will be testing for pesticide residuals after the cure.
Thanks MP, couldn't have done it without you.

Congrats Rose and Mr. RB. You sure jumped some hurdles this year. Hope your smoke is smooth and does the job.

Great work. Successful harvest!

Thank you Grasshophper. me too. Thank you Lesso! Thanks 2RE! and TCBud, thank you too. I am enjoying the friuts already. Glad it is done and jarred and on to the seed project.

Latest posts

Back