Summer grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful day here on the Great NW. Here are a few pics.

DSCN4036-1.JPG

DSCN4037.JPG

DSCN4038.JPG

DSCN4039.JPG

DSCN4040.JPG

DSCN4041.JPG

DSCN4042.JPG

DSCN4043.JPG

DSCN4045.JPG

DSCN4046.JPG

looking good ray.

hey, theres a hippy in your green house man! :p

Lurk on Ray :D . I got a secret weapon in my garden, just you wait! She isn't even in my list of girls......mmmmwha mmmmmwha, MMMMMwwwwwHa Ha MMMMwwwwHa Ha MMMMWWWWHa Ha...... (evil laugh in print ;) ).

We do the Fish stuff too (in soil, not foliar feeding), works great, but watch out....it stinks to high heaven. Even after you wash it off your hands. I some time wonder if the Mr TC dosen't get more on himself that he does the plants. Having worked on fish processor in Alaska, I know the smell all too well and stay out of the garden on fish day.

I love watching the girls put on their budsites....great time of the grow. So much potential narrowing down to some real serious buds. :hubba:

Irish said:
looking good ray.

hey, theres a hippy in your green house man! :p

:giggle:

I was thinking "Gilagan"..:D

Wow Ray Jay growing in the greenhouse must be fun.
what a cute little pest you have there.

In Love and Peace
Healz everything

4u2sm0ke said:
:giggle:

I was thinking "Gilagan"..:D

gilligan was a cool hippy. remember he got caught sending himself weed? :hubba: he was banished to artvandolays isle man. try to keep up. lol.:p ...

Been awhile there doing fine and loving the sun.

DSCN4130.JPG

DSCN4131.JPG

DSCN4132.JPG

DSCN4133.JPG

DSCN4134.JPG

DSCN4135.JPG

DSCN4136.JPG

DSCN4137.JPG

DSCN4138.JPG

DSCN4139.JPG

Wow, They look beautifuly Ray Jay!
..but that Purple Peach makes for some stunning pictures

BEAUTIFUL! Just beautiful. Yes I was yelling. So nice, congrats.

:yeahthat: with the nice weather we are haveing ..How is the temps?

They look like they loveing it

take care and be safe my friend
:48:

Thanks Guys and Gal. Temps with the roof open the last few days at 80 f outside its about 88 to 90 inside not too bad. I watered by spraying the plants the other day first water on them ever. They didnt like that looked pretty sad. Funny thing is Ive only watered them 5 times before that ever since I put them in the diry I guess there root system is down far enough to get what they need from ground water. It has been a wet spring/early summer here. Going camping for a week so more pictures then. Take it easy. Ray

Hey,,I seen a Monkey poking his head up behind one of yur plants.:D
Just kidden
Great looking Girls Bro.

ray jay said:
Thanks Hammy, I got 5+ oz off Crazys Blush Indoor. Cant wait to see the size of the Buds Outdoor. Stone I think the PL id 80/20 sat dom. The roof is Greenhouse PVC lets the UV thru. Take it easy. Ray
Hey Ray,,I got some of Crazys stuff,,including the Blush and Skush. How was the high from the Blush? I aint grown any of them yet. Just his Lowryders.

looks great Ray, I'll take some pics out in the green-to later today, I just watered for the first time a couple days ago, they wern't wilting or anything, i just put the hose on the ground from the rain barrel and soaked it. my Dutch treat has really stretched,anyway Healthy looking plants ray, sweet!!

Irish said:
be safe bro.

those skush are some of my favorite smoke weedhopper. i would describe those as a sweet skunk, with a lemon twist.:D if you seen the blush ray grew, you'd be popping those seeds right now! that was an awesome bush of nuthin but bud! :hubba:

Ill be poppen some as soon as I can.:hubba:

Awesome. Looks like you can hardly walk between those beauties.

Thanks TC, I dont walk between them anymore no room have to walk the perimeter to get around in there now. The girls are starting there change and in a few weeks Ill have some sweet smells comming from my Greenhouse. Cant wait. Here are a couple pictures.

DSCN4179.JPG

DSCN4180.JPG

DSCN4181.JPG

DSCN4182.JPG

DSCN4183.JPG

DSCN4184.JPG

DSCN4185.JPG

DSCN4186.JPG

DSCN4187.JPG

DSCN4188.JPG

DSCN4189.JPG

Latest posts