Summer grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray jay

Reaction score
Better late then never. Got the greenhouse finished and most of the girls in the ground. This years flavors are Pink Lemonaide (2) Blush (1) Purple Peach (1) and last but not least the ones that arent in the ground is Starship they havent sexed yet hope to get a girl. If not I'll get something else to take its place.:D

DSCN3560.JPG

DSCN3561.JPG

DSCN3562.JPG

DSCN3564.JPG

DSCN3565.JPG

DSCN3566.JPG

DSCN3567.JPG

DSCN3568.JPG

DSCN3569.JPG

DSCN3570.JPG

DSCN3571.JPG

DSCN3572.JPG

They are quite big already. Going to be monsters :aok:

Thanks BHO, Thats what Im going for is Monsters. I like a plant thats bigger then I am. Thing is Im not too fond of the OD weed. So I'll probably just make a ton of Hash out of them. Hope for some better weather around here so these girls can do there thing. Take it easy. Ray

Hey Grape Ape, those look beautiful!

I just sent for a mini one for my outside veggies, but I got a feelin one or two MJ plants may sprout legs and find their way out there:hubba:

Pulled up a lawn chair n cooler.

Here are this weeks pictures. The weather has been not so good around here so not much growth.

:clap: yep them gonna be BIG:D

Very nice day today my friend...How are the temps in there?

take care and be safe

Hi All, Been alittle more then a month since putting the girls in the GH. Havent had the best spring here. Matter of fact its been the worst in a long time. Well Summers here now so I hope they get there grow on.:D

DSCN3861.JPG

DSCN3862.JPG

DSCN3863.JPG

DSCN3864.JPG

DSCN3865.JPG

DSCN3866.JPG

DSCN3867.JPG

DSCN3868.JPG

DSCN3869.JPG

DSCN3870.JPG

DSCN3871.JPG

better get that tiller out before they take over:giggle:

Way, Way Cool Ray... Is the Pink Lemonade Sativa or Indica...? I am pretty sure that the Gorilla grape is one of the legs to Granddaddy purple... I brought my plants from different dispensaries for my first grow and most, if not all, seem to be Sativa, which I can't really smoke without getting anxiety, so I will have to do some trading or something...
Looks like a nice size green house... What are you using for a roof? :aok:

Looking good Ray....can't wait to see these bud up and get icky sticky for ya....:D

Thanks Hammy, I got 5+ oz off Crazys Blush Indoor. Cant wait to see the size of the Buds Outdoor. Stone I think the PL id 80/20 sat dom. The roof is Greenhouse PVC lets the UV thru. Take it easy. Ray

daaaang Ray---looks like you have been busy---just found this thread and am pulling up a chair with the bong and cooler---hope you don't mind if i just sit, watch, and point---:watchplant: :rofl:

Nice plants, thought I saw a State Street back in the corner, lookin good Ray for all the crappy weather,

Ok so the weather is changing for the better and the plants are loveing it. But it seems that I have a pest in the Greenhouse. I keep finding tracks in the dirt but never knew what it was. Finally got a picture of it have you ever seen such a thing?

DSCN3916.JPG

DSCN3917.JPG

DSCN3918.JPG

DSCN3919.JPG

DSCN3920.JPG

DSCN3921.JPG

DSCN3922.JPG

DSCN3923.JPG

DSCN3924.JPG

DSCN3927.JPG

DSCN3929.JPG

DSCN3930.JPG