Sun blaze t5 44 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog5721

Reaction score
Can I bud my plants with the sun blaze t5 44 light and what kind of bulbs do I need for the budding process?

The easy answer to this Q is yes, you can and the buolbs you need are red spectrum 2200K. I am not sure where you will get this type of bulb as I dont know where you are.

If you can get a HPS, get one as the results will be substantially better and well worth the investement.

Remember that for flowering you need at least 5,000 lumens per sq ft, a 4ft, 4 tube t5 puts out about 18,000 lumens which when flwoering is good for about 3 1/2 sq ft.
Hope this helps and welcome to MP.
W

:yeahthat: :watchplant: :yeahthat: Check the internet for T5HO and there are several good places to get light systems. In the States, HTGsupply.com, Discount Hydro.com, Access discounts.com, all solid companies to buy from....most of the flourescent grow bulb that I have seen come in 2 main colors, 6500K for veg and 2700K for bloom...I also saw something about a 10500K bulb for ending bloom but not sure about that. perhaps some of the experts can weigh in on that.??

Buds will be airy at best, if you can swing an HPS, I'd go that route!

Latest posts

Back