sunshine daydream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is gorgous GH! So frosty. you need to enter one of those next month if ya want to. just lovely. wow. She is good smoke. i grew her od a couple of years ago. Enjoy. nice to see that beauty.

thanks rose. that strain so stable. no hermies. good yield. tough to find fault

i have 2 clones of these 5 ssdd if anyone wants them. i spread around plenty of them for later. thanks k for heads up on them. me too umbra

By the way, the Strawberry sour diesel gets better the longer it cures. Right now mine is tasting and smelling like fresh strawberries :)

some of the finish pics of single buds from the 5 ssdd clones. i could not download any whole plant or whole tent pics. i believe it is because of my new 24mp camera. i can load pics just over 2 MB of data but the multibud pics have 9 or 10 MB of data. too much detail or data for this site. i believe.

View attachment IMG_0220 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0386 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0248 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0251 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0252 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0261 (3).jpg

View attachment IMG_0324 (2).jpg

View attachment IMG_0330 (2).jpg

Man those things look like little Cmas trees that are all decorated with snow for the holiday :D I wish I had room for one right now. Those remind me of the "happy little trees" that the guy used to paint that came on TV. I cant remember his name but he was soooo laid back (he had to be an "appreciator" of smokable flowers :D

Wow! Anyone know a seed shop that stocks them thar beans?? Real nice!

I don't have any of those seeds, but I bet ya we can find ya some ART. It was clone only when i grew it but we can check. GH is there seeds? Oh, I see where GH has offered a clone. PM him. AWESOMENESS ABOUNDS.

sorry rose. i was again regifted 2 more ssdd clones that were too tall to ship. my plan was to keep them for moms and send cuts to anyone who wanted and was definitely gonna regrow clones again. well these new ssdd came down with pm. rrrrr. i dispatched asap. i do have two dozen ssdd seeds that i will pop my next grow for anyone who wants cuts.... i tried the "hang the whole plant" method for drying and curing and i have never got stink like this before!!! bag appeal is awesome!! i hung one group for 6 days (whole plants), one group for 9 days and one for 12 days. i never made the 14 day hang time used by TAHOE HYDROPONICS in NV. am still very impressed. it did take a bit longer to trim, but there were so many trics on the smaller leaves, no need to trim, and not that many larger leaves. i learned something on this grow. plants or bud needs to hang a bit longer than i have in the past. very happy with this grow!!
THANKS FOR KIND WORDS!

I have a friend who swears by hanging the whole plant and trimming dry. I think my od is too dusty to trim dry... Very cool, thanks for sharing that tidbit. woo hoo on you learning more on this grow. good for you.

I have a friend who swears by hanging the whole plant and trimming dry. I think my od is too dusty to trim dry... Very cool, thanks for sharing that tidbit. woo hoo on you learning more on this grow. good for you.

i don't know if i will ever hang branches again. the difference is amazing rose. i had tried this once before with a crumby little plant. i was not impressed. then i tried it with some of my best stuff and omg. i soo love this method. we are really proud of our bud. the cloning of a well structured frosty plant was an eye opener as well. where every bud on every plant looks great. i also used lst to get the most out of 5 plants. i pulled them over when young and plants grew wide and short. i got 41.5 ounces from these 5 clones using the 600 watt fluence spyder and the little tent. this came out to 1.94 grams per watt!! double my best grows in the large tent using hps.

Latest posts

Back