Sup People New Here :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Md265

Rookie Grower
Reaction score
Hey There Im new to this forum and cant wait to get involved.
I have A small Crop of Snow berry i just planted about a week ago ill post some pics later!
:)

:welcome: tell us more about your grow. size, lights, nutrients. all the good stuff and maybe a pic or two if you can. Thanks mate!

hello md 265. enjoy & ya, tell us more. that strain soundsss goood

welcome fellow farmer to yer new addiction. This place is great to visit and get lots of good information. don't be afraid to ask for help as there are lots of seasoned growers here that enjoy sharing their experience.
Good grow mojo to ya.

Well The plants are currentley about 4-5ish inches tall and there growing outside i have not used any nutrients on them yet but does anyone have any good suggestions on what i should use thanks :)

Yu say they're outside? R they in the ground or in pots with soil? I have heard a lot of good info on "foxfarm nutrients" if yer in soil and want to stay organic. The first thing you have to do is go online and buy a tester for ph and EC. I am a hydro grower so I'm not sure about soil testing for ppm and EC (which tell yu how much nutrient chemical yu have present) but maintaining a proper balance of ph is critical to the success of yer grow. yu can google nutrient suppliers or just check out many of the threads here that talk about "nutes". There are quite a few different possibilities and suppliers, (but not Miracle Grow. great for potted plants n flowerbeds, NOT for Marijuana) MJ is very nutrient sensitive so do yer homework first b4 diving in too deep and spending a lot of money.

Hushpuppy said:
Yu say they're outside? R they in the ground or in pots with soil? I have heard a lot of good info on "foxfarm nutrients" if yer in soil and want to stay organic. The first thing you have to do is go online and buy a tester for ph and EC. I am a hydro grower so I'm not sure about soil testing for ppm and EC (which tell yu how much nutrient chemical yu have present) but maintaining a proper balance of ph is critical to the success of yer grow. yu can google nutrient suppliers or just check out many of the threads here that talk about "nutes". There are quite a few different possibilities and suppliers, (but not Miracle Grow. great for potted plants n flowerbeds, NOT for Marijuana) MJ is very nutrient sensitive so do yer homework first b4 diving in too deep and spending a lot of money.

Fox Farm is not organics, it's a chem based nute......and :welcome: to the forums!!!!

I am using FF big bloom and tiger bloom, 3/4 strength becuase I dont know the ph of my water, my plants seem to love FF :D

Welcome to the forum dude!

Green mojo coming at ya` th_GreenMojo 13.jpg

hello everyone..hows every body doing??hehehehehe..its good to be a part of this forum..wew! happy summer! :)

as you all know it is 4/20 today and i will be posting pictures of my plants later today at approx 4:20 if not its because im high and cant figure out how to use a camera peace out :)

Latest posts

Back