Super Bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, good game. I was hoping Cincy would win. But on the edge of my seat.

Half time sucked. I like Outlaw Country and classic vinyl ..... What ever that was .....I will not take part...that is saying it nice.

Agree agree agree.... funny too how the penalties were really kept to a minimum until someone decided to screw
the Bengals out of a Superbowl with mystery holding calls. Even the announcers were like, where's the hold..
lots of bad calls again, halftime your better off rewatching all the funny commercials or flip over to puppy bowl.

The playoff games were unreal, nice ending to a season anyway, Bengals broke their curse.. and the Rams set a new Record.

2nd NFL team to win at home playing Superbowl.. in a row too... dang

what is a super bowl?
1644845287971.png

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO sports has no room for displays of what happened at the half time show. It is condescending to some to say the least. Long time until the next season starts but it's sure put a bad taste in my mouth. If I owned any kind of a business and the NFL is a business I sure as Hel-l wouldn't do anything to offend half of the country. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back