'Super Breed' of cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erbal said:
All I know is this; I have never smoked any marijuana that ever gave me anything close to a "trippy like" effect.
You should try mine then. Too much and I get purple auras around red or blue lights. Back in the 70s I recall actually having a full blown visual hallucination on Temple Balls. (hash)

leafminer said:
You should try mine then. Too much and I get purple auras around red or blue lights. Back in the 70s I recall actually having a full blown visual hallucination on Temple Balls. (hash)

I might just have to take you up on that offer :p

Hammy - I do enjoy smoking hash, but I don't like doing it to often. A one gram chunk of hash goes a long ways for me. This is kind of similar to me and edibles. I enjoy them but usually only make them once a month. All in all, I prefer to smoke the buds, but I do enjoy a good dabbling around.

Hamster Lewis said:
Me too until I ate it in a space cake in Jamaica....then it was definitely a feeling like shrooms for about an hour or so. Pretty freaking awesome.:)

Yes, eating is something else! We made brownies for a camping event a few years back, ate several the first night and went out caching....what a trip!! My caching partner was rolling around on the ground chasing his "tail", my son thought we were crazy!

LSD hasn't produced any trippy effect as advertised, is strong stuff though!

subcool was just gloating about thcv levels in jack the ripper. thats one strain that can make you trip if you take a few too many bong rips!

heres the article: hxxps://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/28301-the-ripper-effect/

Grower13 said:
'Super Breed' Of Medicinal Cannabis Developed By British Drug Firm

Human safety trials are already underway on some of the new varieties...

No me, me, me. By would I ever like to get to be a "Human trial" candidate. I really would love a job as a professional "taste-tester" but that only happens in disneyland...

MY weed has THCV, and THCM, and THCz (two as yet unknown cannabioids) I have a pheno that will cure ANYTHING in three hits! One pheno makes you eat like a pig, another causes anorexia like symptoms. I have weed that would make Steven Hawking sit up in his chair and sing like Elvis. You want super weed? I have a strain that will cure stupid. It's kind of expensive though....

Human safty trials are on-going :)

Peace

Hammy, You ever try cooking with Hash? A Guy at my hydro store told me how to use the hash in cooking. It takes away all the green taste also. Ive made Brownies and Lemon bars so far and everyone likes. Ask 4u, Him and his old lady had a few. All you do is take some hash ( hydro guy said 1 gram I used 2 grams) and melt it into the Oil or Butter it will pretty much desolve away after a few minutes on a low heat. Add it to rest of ingredance and follow directions on recipe. Enjoy the High.

HemperFi said:
MY weed has THCV, and THCM, and THCz (two as yet unknown cannabioids) I have a pheno that will cure ANYTHING in three hits! One pheno makes you eat like a pig, another causes anorexia like symptoms. I have weed that would make Steven Hawking sit up in his chair and sing like Elvis. You want super weed? I have a strain that will cure stupid. It's kind of expensive though....

Human safty trials are on-going :)

Peace

"MONKEYPAW"!!!!!...:rofl:

ray jay said:
Hammy, You ever try cooking with Hash? A Guy at my hydro store told me how to use the hash in cooking. It takes away all the green taste also. Ive made Brownies and Lemon bars so far and everyone likes. Ask 4u, Him and his old lady had a few. All you do is take some hash ( hydro guy said 1 gram I used 2 grams) and melt it into the Oil or Butter it will pretty much desolve away after a few minutes on a low heat. Add it to rest of ingredance and follow directions on recipe. Enjoy the High.

Nice....I will try it next time I make some hash. Thanks ray.

I don't know what a "monkeypaw" is except in nautical terms, and because of that I like it :)

Hammy, I don't know what you mean either -- "Hemisphere?" I'm thinking in dimensions -- multidimensions -- an infinite amount of them just a little different than this one -- in one of them my post is an advertizement -- not a joke -- What did you mean by that?

Peace

HemperFi said:
I don't know what a "monkeypaw" is except in nautical terms, and because of that I like it :)

Hammy, I don't know what you mean either -- "Hemisphere?" I'm thinking in dimensions -- multidimensions -- an infinite amount of them just a little different than this one -- in one of them my post is an advertizement -- not a joke -- What did you mean by that?

Peace

;).. it's a very rare and coveted strain HF, Available only to and through a very elite group of growers...;) Made famous by it's ability to regenerate year after year from root stock......;)
Yup, that's right. You just chop(chainsaw) em down every fall and next spring, it grows right back with twice the vigor......;)
So intensely potent, even the males fan leaves produce a pleasant euphoric high.
The 'northern' hemi' version grows 3-4 foot long, braided or twisted like a rope, looking buds, growing "clockwise" up the stalks.....;)
Of course, the "southern" version grows counter clockwise...:)

...........................:rofl:.............

Lol Hick.....the back story on the Monkey Paw(s) gets better and better. :p

guess we are all ripped. i think someone mentioned enhancement
when they meant suppressant. im diabetic 2 and i get hungry when using.
anyway one person one vote. Why is something with a thousand names
and known not to be deadly, illegal? PLEASE

Ya that a good effort. Carry on. can you tell me how the process is carried out?

ray jay said:
using well made BHO is awesome... 3 grams to a 9x13'' batch of brownies and you will hallucinate lol.

Latest posts

Back