Super buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightman

Reaction score
Dear members,

Those of you who do not think LED grow lights work you are mistaken, you clearly have not used them.

All of my plants far exceed the growth rates when using sodium or MH.

95% of all light from a sodium or MH is not used compared to 100% light absorbtion using leds.

Over the next few years the EU will be banning all Sodium lights in order to save energy and reduce carbon footprints. Right now across Europe and already in the U.S fruit and vegetable farmers have been using LED grow lights to cultivate their crops.

WHY?????

Because they use 80% less electricity.... Imagine that 80% less electricity, that is a serious saving per year on your bills, money saved can be used to improve your business and get ahead of the rest, especially cheap imports.

If you are interested in saving serious amounts of money every time you turn on your sodium or MH lamps then you need to switch to led grow lights so you can start to put an end to those massive bills every month.
So why are you not using them????????????
kind regards

Lightsalesman

Dear members,

Those of you who do not think LED grow lights work you are mistaken, you clearly have not used them.

All of my plants far exceed the growth rates when using sodium or MH.

95% of all light from a sodium or MH is not used compared to 100% light absorbtion using leds.

Over the next few years the EU will be banning all Sodium lights in order to save energy and reduce carbon footprints. Right now across Europe and already in the U.S fruit and vegetable farmers have been using LED grow lights to cultivate their crops.

WHY?????

Because they use 80% less electricity.... Imagine that 80% less electricity, that is a serious saving per year on your bills, money saved can be used to improve your business and get ahead of the rest, especially cheap imports.

If you are interested in saving serious amounts of money every time you turn on your sodium or MH lamps then you need to switch to led grow lights so you can start to put an end to those massive bills every month.
So why are you not using them????????????
kind regards

Led grow light salesman...

So why are you not using them

Cause they suck when using in flower.

Have not seen a complete grow with them with any results that compare to hps.

They work great for veg but until they get better results in flower I will stick with my hps and t-5's

If you want to change my mind, post a grow journal and prove it to me.:aok:

So why are you not using them

See my post in your other thread that states the same thing:aok:

I'm with pcduck--They don't work for flowering. I have never seen a complete LED grow that I was impressed with in the slightest.

Also, since you are telling us how great your grow is, I would love to see some pics.

LOL--no reason to post the same post twice. We understand what you are saying, most of us are just not going to agree with you. I have never seen a grow flowered with a LED that I was impressed with in the slightest. When someone really proves to me that LEDs can flower, I will look into them. They may get there some day (I have been saying this for years), but they are not there yet.

Also when you make claims like this, it is nice to back it up with some pictures and more data.

:rofl:... always makes me curious, when folks drop in shoveling unfounded crap like this. I wasn't at all surprised to see he is registered with a "sales"@(some)lights.trash...:eek:

I guess I should have looked.....he certainly sounds like an LED salesperson.

The Hemp Goddess said:
.....he certainly sounds like an LED salesperson.

Everything but the live outside link:)

I've been using leds for years. While good in veg they are horrible for flowering.

Just last week I was going to give my autos thief last weeks under them and even in late flower buds started to "foxtail" from lack of proper light. Just put them under 12/12 with my photoperiods

They simply are not ready to flower mj but do work ok for veg for 4-6 weeks.

I have a photo or 2 in my journal to prove that I have them

Latest posts

Back