Super Critical Haze scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbomun

Reaction score
First off let me begin by saying this is my first attempt at Scrog method. So please be gentle :eek:. Im not exact on how long she has been flowering. i always forget that stuff. Shes abt 3-4wks in to flower. anyway here are a few pics. let me know what you think. I was gonna try to do a grow journal but i couldnt be consistent so i gave up.

so let me know what you think. ideas what i could be doing better. my undergrowth should be cleaned up a bit more. and my canopy isnt exactly uniform... any questions please ask and ill try to answer. thanks. and be kind, im a scrog noobie :D

few details

strain- Super Critical Haze by Green House Seed Co.
pot- 15gal fabric pot
soil- FFoF mixed with some perlite.
nutes- Fox Farm liquid trio, +3 soluble, following ff nute schedule.
light- 400w Ceramic Metal Halide run by mechanical ballast, air cooled hood
tent- 3x3 Secret Jardin

103fwhh.jpg

2d6qgp.jpg

30tkqqx.jpg

1zyzvbn.jpg

2csj78m.jpg

20py1d5.jpg

2zpkqqf.jpg

242bvci.jpg

29w2ter.jpg

I really like the wire shelving you used for a screen.

My only suggestion would have been to keep the growth completely under the screen a bit more. You really just want fingers of buds sticking up through the screen with most of the vegetation under the screen. This also helps insure a more uniform canopy. I think you did a fine job of trimming underneath. Your grow looks great! Good job.

Thanks so much! Coming from a person of your stature that means a lot. I didnt know when i should stop pulling them back under the screen. But by looks i prolly stopped too soon. I did notice i had small issue of the middle of my screen being little bare. So i started tucking branches back toward middle to try fill it a little. Tips on how to fill in middle of scrog more effectively?

The screen i used was one of them child hallway gates. I use it for my dogs. But when i was fixing to make my screen i saw it and thought, "hey wait a second..." worked out well. all the squares r uniform, ridigd so they dont sag or get loose. Was worried the plastic coating would melt under lamp but nope.

Glad you think it looks good! That really does mean a lot. I was a little worried cuz i know i did a few things wrong. But im happy now! :) hope she gives me a healthy bountiful harvest! Thank!!

Yeah that looks real good. How far into flower is she? I suspect you will get a nice harvest out of that one?

During veg, just before you flip them, if you have an open area in the middle you can actually take a couple branches and do the supercrop method to get them around toward the open spot. But you have to be careful to not do it too much where you break the branch. Just mash the stem enough in a couple places to allow it to bend in the direction you need it to go. You may have to do it a couple times to get them there so that it is not too much at one time. :)

I do just as Hushpuppy mentioned--work the branches to the place you need them to be.

@Hush - shes abt 4wks into flower. thanks, yea i noticed the center was looking bare, so i just started training branches back to the middle. thanks for the advice and compliments.

thanks again as well THG.

Latest posts

Back