Super cropping????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I've been around and around with tons of how to's and everyone is a little different on what they do. Can anyone give me a simple explanation of it?
I'm confused.......:confused:
Even a recommended link or something. I just don't quite get it.

I had this saved to the computer "Supercropping is an easy growth - training method for marijuana growers. This is simply cutting off the top of the main stem several times during its vegetative growth, leaving approximately 10% of the stem intact each time. This method induces the plant to generate the growth of additional side shoots, which in turn increases the overall bud production. This is a favorite method of many growers, due to the almost - guaranteed increased yields." I dont remember where I got it from though...

supercropping v. method of increasing yields by tying the top of the plant to its base. Encourages natural branching and multiple colas by de-emphasizing vertical growth. The original growth tip is often removed for cloning or disposal.

Can't give you any more rep. at the moment. So many thanks. Doc. ;)

Latest posts

Back