super cropping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raquels420

My 420 Care
Reaction score
how long do you have to wait after supper cropping before you turn lights down to 12/12?

so i can turn lights down now?? when the best time to swicth the lights?

hi Raquel, how long have you been vegging? Are the plants showing alternate nodes yet?

I super cropped the tall one last night ..can i still turn lights down?

have they shown sex? Are they all girls? I wouldn't super crop and then flip, that is a little stressful.

Just a few days for them to get the hang of being cut off. Maybe just a day or two.

congrats on all females... Pretty exciting stuff huh... enjoy this grow.

Yeah I agree, give them a few days to recover a little from the initial SC then you can switch them. It is not critical that you wait, I have supercropped plants that were 7weeks in and covered with buds without causing any issues. I wouldn't recommend doing that but I had no choice at the time. But giving them a few days of rest after something that stressful to the plant is better for making the transition to flower a little easier and less eventful. :)

Multi; You have never had it stress the plants any? I have done it like I said but I would hesitate to do it to just any strain for fear of stressing them.

I dont' think it will stress the plant enough to kill it, but why not give it a minute before pushing it in flower? I like the gentle approach.

lol ok thanks guys she rested since thursday i think im flip lights tonight.

Raquels, I would also recommend that you get something like a milk crate or a box to set the shorter plant(s) on so the canopy is even. When you have plants of different heights unless you raise the smaller ones up to the same height, they will continue to get less light and continue to be smaller while the larger ones grow larger and block light to the smaller plants.

Latest posts

Back