Super hot pepper advice

Bubba

Reaction score
"Rub'n them on the naughty bits boss"

Bubba

Slowflow

Reaction score
we love our jalapeños , they have been a part of my diet for 35 years

a pan of fried jalapeños with Philadelphia cream cheese are a great side dish with chips , tacos , and a Modelo

we use a coffee grinder or an old school food processor to grind up our peppers , cayennes , poblanos , Serranos , Anaheims , and some basic bell peppers , when we are making chili powders and such

my goal is to eat 1 jalapeño a day....

View attachment 279376View attachment 279377View attachment 279378View attachment 279379
Beautiful peppers and I love your chickens eating and fertilizing your peppers. It’s a win win.

bigsur51

Reaction score
I'm sure you know what to touch and not touch while handling hot peppers. Once that mistake is made it's going to take a minute. Fortunately, it is usually the eye I get it in....Habaneros and hotter can make my finger tips burn for a surprising long time, very difficult to remove all traces of those little devils from the hands..

bubba

peppers are about the only food that I wash my hands BEFORE I take a piss..

go ahead and ask me how I know this

ROSTERMAN

Bud Of The Month Tender Jr. Staff Peon
Reaction score
After a good run I used the HEAT rub in muscle pain reliever , I use to put it all over my legs until that one night, Nothing would wash that stuff off

Bubba

Reaction score
Made a similar mistake as a lad. We would build go karts and so forth, old horizontal shaft lawnmower engines. Carburetors always need cleaned out and good old gasoline and a coffee can was my clean tank...until I spilled it in my lap. Gasoline on the old bag skin is a no go. Took a couple seconds to soak in and I bee lined it to the shower...

Bubba

Latest posts