Super hot pepper advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Rub'n them on the naughty bits boss"

Bubba

we love our jalapeños , they have been a part of my diet for 35 years

a pan of fried jalapeños with Philadelphia cream cheese are a great side dish with chips , tacos , and a Modelo

we use a coffee grinder or an old school food processor to grind up our peppers , cayennes , poblanos , Serranos , Anaheims , and some basic bell peppers , when we are making chili powders and such

my goal is to eat 1 jalapeño a day....

View attachment 279376View attachment 279377View attachment 279378View attachment 279379
Beautiful peppers and I love your chickens eating and fertilizing your peppers. It’s a win win.

I'm sure you know what to touch and not touch while handling hot peppers. Once that mistake is made it's going to take a minute. Fortunately, it is usually the eye I get it in....Habaneros and hotter can make my finger tips burn for a surprising long time, very difficult to remove all traces of those little devils from the hands..

bubba

peppers are about the only food that I wash my hands BEFORE I take a piss..

go ahead and ask me how I know this

Made a similar mistake as a lad. We would build go karts and so forth, old horizontal shaft lawnmower engines. Carburetors always need cleaned out and good old gasoline and a coffee can was my clean tank...until I spilled it in my lap. Gasoline on the old bag skin is a no go. Took a couple seconds to soak in and I bee lined it to the shower...

Bubba

Whatever you do I learned the hard way. always wear gloves when you cut them. I cut up some Habeneros once and the went and took a piss without washing my hands ..it about burned my pecker off!lol

Even fingers burn for hours...

Bubba

Ive got pepper plants that are over 5 yrs old. My wife makes our own cayenne Pepper Powder. And my serrano's are some hot fkers. She is Mexican and knows how to make some badass hot sauce. Makes your eyelids sweat.

Latest posts

Back