Super lemon Haze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I'm growing SLH this grow and I see the leaves have very coarse serrations, can anybody verify that??

P1110974.JPG

The origins are Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze so the leaves like that are normal because of the Skunk i think ;).

hey skag youl love this stuff,, iv toked it up b4 its top stuff and the taste is grate,,,,,, my lil boy threw load of mine down the pan and wizzed on it i was guted flushing it,,,,hes crazy lil chap.. j;)

jesuse said:
hey skag youl love this stuff,, iv toked it up b4 its top stuff and the taste is grate,,,,,, my lil boy threw load of mine down the pan and wizzed on it i was guted flushing it,,,,hes crazy lil chap.. j;)

I bought some at a dispensary in seattle, I did love it!!! I'm just hopein it's the real McCoy!! You probably don't know who the McCoys are, just wondered myself, if the expression Real McCoy has anything to do with GrandPappy Amos. LOL its a American thing .

Those look like some Haze leaning leafs to me.... be prepared for 2x + stretch on that lady...

I ran her once and she ended up around 6'... Smoke was prob a B/B+ at best but it had almost no flavor and was a PITA to grow so I let her go...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Those look like some Haze leaning leafs to me.... be prepared for 2x + stretch on that lady...

Keep her low in N.

I ran her once and she ended up around 6'... Smoke was prob a B/B+ at best but it had almost no flavor and was a PITA to grow so I let her go...
I just potted 3 clones off her, we'll see, I think this would be a great avatar for you!!

AnotherAnt Marching.jpg

bho_expertz said:
Keep her low in N.

I'll try and remember, but she'll probably get the same as everyone else, her leaves unfold weird!!

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I just potted 3 clones off her, we'll see, I think this would be a great avatar for you!!

WOW!! Hmmmmmmmm... You know SKAG this is the first time i have ever considered changing my avi.... Thats a great one you found there....

that is a sweet avi... but you've had that same one as long as I've known ya on the boards. I'd get confused who you were if you changed now. lol

WOW!! Hmmmmmmmm... You know SKAG this is the first time i have ever considered changing my avi.... Thats a great one you found there....

I collect Avatars, but ya I always think of another ant marching when I see that one, just seemed to fit.

Latest posts

Back