Super Skunk - Sensi Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I'm really happy to start a grow with some fast strain. I need fast for a while.

Don't know what i'm going to do with the Satori mother ... She is getting bigger ... And will not be able to grow her for the next 6 months ... she is going to be huge.

After this grow is done will plant some 70/80 days seeds. SourCream and some other so will flower the Satori mom next grow. Or not ... Really confusing ... Need to think a little more.

Next thursday/friday will put this babies in the flower tent and give 5 days under the HPS before the switch to 12/12. Still don't know if will fim or not. Perhaps not.

Call me a chubby chaser if you want, but I just love those fat leaves. I have that same turbo fan somewhere.

It was better if it rotates but it works fine :aok:. Thanks.

Hi Mpers,

This one was a little forgotten. Will try to take some pics later on ... They are now at week 4. Had some troubles with height since they were not topped. Some pics laterzzzzzzzzzz on.

Nothing like seeing such vibrant green! Whatever you're doing is working! I'm in for this one!

Some pics as promised ... Some were foxtailing because they were to close of the reflector but everything is ok. Going to buy a air cooled hood for the hotter months.

4 or 5 weeks flowering ... I lost the track of this one :doh:

DSC_5824.jpg DSC_5825.jpg
DSC_5823.jpg DSC_5827.jpg

Started also the last grow before summer ... 10 seeds of Alien Abduction and several femmed beans. Also one regular Querkle of TGA. The femmed are Lemon Skunk, Cotton Candy, Pineapple Express and MK Ultra.

Alien Abduction is a strain from San Diego. Ocean Grown Genetics. Have 4 more strains from them to try. Nice gift from a nice guy. Thanks.

Waiting them sprout, after towel germination.

Will start a different growjournal for those :icon_smile:

DSC_5821.jpg DSC_5822.jpg

You are busy! Im praying that Querkle is a female for you. Ive been very interested in TGA's genetics for a long time, but i have yet to try any :doh:

Thanks guys ... FoxTailing is when the bud is formed differently because of heat or genetic traits. At least that is what i think ... But if wrong someone will chimme in for sure ;).

One week or week and a half and i should harvest this baby out ;)

DSC_5836_web.jpg DSC_5839_web.jpg

:aok:

Can we see the skunk please :D

Good luck till the end

Will try to take some pics tonight of the SS from SS :D :aok:

Have harvested two SuperSkunk but honestly those two were a disapointment. If i have one ounce each i will be happy. No pics taken because i was really sad. The smoke is good ( sampled in the Volcano ).

The other four will still take their time ( two weeks / three weeks ) and will mess a lot with my calendar since i have 15 plants with almost 3 1/2 weeks since sprout :doh:. Guess that will veg really long this time :doh:x2.

The Black Rhino was harvest yesterday. 50 days. My friends have done a great job with this strain. Lot's of smell. Some pics :icon_smile:

DSC_5847.JPG DSC_5848.JPG DSC_5849.JPG DSC_5845.JPG

Bummer on the SS:(

Your Black Rhino is looking sweet:)

Latest posts

Back