super soil supposed to smell like manure?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I need to let the soil cook at a certain temp (other than the heat generated by itself its rather hot and humid where I'm at) and once its all done and finished do you gotta keep it in the tumbler or just bag it and store it in a dark cool place for whatever isnt used? Never made soil yet but I plan on using NV's for my first mix, Just curious on storing.

The Silver Bullet Special said:
Do I need to let the soil cook at a certain temp (other than the heat generated by itself its rather hot and humid where I'm at) and once its all done and finished do you gotta keep it in the tumbler or just bag it and store it in a dark cool place for whatever isnt used? Never made soil yet but I plan on using NV's for my first mix, Just curious on storing.

hot and humid is great for cooking soil. Anything above 65 works. And you can use whatever to store it. I have kept a batch 6 months un-used and had no issues. I will add a bit more lime when I do use it though.

Latest posts

Back