SUPER thrive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CARSONIST666

"ÇR‡¶¶‡Ñ_T‡££_ ‡_Їʰº¤ø,¸
Reaction score
i got a bottle of super thrive its suppose to be good for reviving transplantin and extra grower perfection its some kind of vitamin-hormone is that good for the plant

I have some, I don't use it though. It works REALLY well as a catalyst and in disease suppresion, but it is very powerful. Seriously, one drop per gallon, and IMO only once, at the seedling stage. Do not give it to a plant that is not doing well either.

i got a plant that is in its early stages

pic011507_6.jpg

can i add a little bit and my plant will grow faster and better or no??

I don't know if it will grow faster...I use only organics so I quit using it...but, quite a few growers I respect swear by it. Just remember to only use one drop per gallon. Superthrive is not a food (nutrient source). Think of it more like a vaccination.

i want to know of something that can speed my plants leaves and branch production!! so by flowering i would have a beast!!

How old is she? And how tall? What kind of lighting and soil? She looks pretty healthy from the pic...but the color is too far off to really tell...

they are one month old i got it in african violet soil and also im using flourescent light bulbs ive given it food sticks 13-2-0 and a 20-20-20 during that one month and its doing fine color is bright vivid green and it has 7leaves instead of its usual 5 set leaves! is that normal or a diff strain i had one with 9leaves on it what does that mean???

o and its about 5-6inches tall

More leaves the better, actual # of leaves doesn't mean much...just that she is happy. Food sticks? That is gonna be tricky buddy, don't know if I can help you there...what are the macros (#) on the soil? Definately keep an eye on those sticks...pull them out if she shows signs of burn.

Post a better pic if you can...after looking at that pic again, she looks a little clawed.

i make thread just like this one on superthrive check it out

and yes i really speed your grow you can see it

Latest posts

Back