Supersizers eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvthis

Oh look, boobs!
Reaction score
Anyone seen this? What an awsome concept! Wish I would have thought of it first... Because I would not have hired those annoying hosts(ess).

Seriously, I wish they would call me before putting this stuff on tv by themselves. This show harbors so much potential. Well, it's still good, but could have been much better!

Wait! What?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know.

I've been gone for a while but I remember NVthis...he had a lot more posts tho

WAT is going on in here

NVthis had to take a protect hisself break and is back now. We're just glad he's back and safe

What about me?

Did everyone forget me :(

Glad to see you back too OGkushman.

I also miss Skag and Fader. Yes it is nice to have nvthis back too.

Good to be back!!!! :)

tigger-joy.gif

Back on topic:

YouTube has the videos and all the reviews are 99-100%! I watched a few clips and I must say it looks interesting. Searching for torrents on the PC naow!

Thanks NVthis!

Haha! Thanks folks, that's really nice.. Howdy OGK. Yuppers, had to duck my head down for a few months, but all is well for now ;)

For it's historical value (which brings to mind... What is it about history and science ~Via THC, TSC, Dicovery, etc.. That keeps stoners so pinned to the couch.. Even with a good sativa??), it is an excellent idea. Not only does it delve into popular foods of the time, but period dress, manners and mannerisms, thought and religion and lessons in our actual history. Somewhat akin to going to a renaissance faire or Medieval Times, only bit bit more on point ;)

Where is ogkushman and nvthis these days.
Lol
Glad ya both ok and back here.
T4

Lol hey nv someones been talking or you have a very good memory.
Rotflmao
Or maybe i have a very very bad memory.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Rotflmao
T4

I thought the same thing...

But I KNOW my memory's crap. Lmao.

Love ya nv :)

Time4Plan-B said:
Rotflmao
T4

Who, me? Ah, jeeze... My memory's all shot to hell, lol... Just ask SM... :D (Actually, I still remember the day she hit 10,000 posts the first time.... Won't be long..)

ya know, I feel wierd sometimes... Getting old and stuff.. But it sure is a great comfort when I can come and see all the old farts here everyday, hehe.. I am glad you guys are here, too ;)

Latest posts

Back