Supertrive Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Whats up got some ST today. You can use
it with just plane water? And that stuff smells
Harsh!! Any coments on SuperTrive?

Superthrive is an additive. IT IS NOT A FERT.

I use it for veg. growth only. NOT FLOWER. It (IMHO) great for transplanting and injured plants. Follow the directions on the bottle.

Thanks! Mutt I never said it was a
Fert did I? So only use it durring Veg
Ok got ya.....That stuff smells harsh
is it suppost to? Thank Mutt peace

No I didn't think you did. I just make it a standard reply when Superthrive is mentioned. A lot of people don't realize its an additive. So better to say it than not for the others. ;)

Yes, Harsh isn't the word for that stuff. Down right RANK. Is what comes into my mind. hahahahahah

LOL yeah worse then deer
piss?? I dont know? They are
pretty close LOL!! We should
start a post nastys! smelling!
Stuff ever lol Peace

i have not had any problems with the use of superthrive . but talk about stanky go stick your nose down a bottle of fish emulsions . even after dilution with water its stinky.

Superthrive and Thrive Alive (which I prefer) is mainly horticultural vitamin B-1.
Superthrive adds "secret hormones"; I don't use it because I want to know what's going into my plants.
I also don't like Superthrive because the label makes you think it's the only nutrient you need and I had several dozen plants that suffered when I tried to use just Superthive.
Thrive Alive lists all their ingredients, and is usually cheaper.

Vitamin B-1 encourages root growth and has a few other benefits, but your plants can do just fine without it.
I only use Thrive Alive when transplanting.

Latest posts

Back