supp all!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
my name is lefty and i am going to b an amatuer grower.right now im just trying to read all i can and get alot of info. i grow plants outside such as tomatoes and peppers and such this will b my first go around at the herbs.i am going to pot my plants and grow them inside under hps lights or whaterver i can git my hands on that is best. i am going to school in sept till march of next year for horticulture. there is a segment of my schooling that deals with hydroponics so i will b getting into that some time around x mas.ui cant wait .just trying to learn all i can and grow my own plants. shouild b interesting and fun.any advice anyone can give a newcomer will b helpful.later.lefty:D

Welcome to MP lefty. You should have no problem finding all the information you need to grow some great buds. There are lots of great people over here with lots of great info. Enjoy yourself. :D

its so nice to find kind people while i try and learn about growing kind bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for school. there is a course called specialty crops(not what u think)and all it deals with is hydroponics in 6 different greenhouses cool huh?

Latest posts

Back