surrounded by great strains!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

Underdog
Reaction score
Sorry I juss had to share my excitment for all the great stuff goin around here in nyc. Theirs Jack Herrera, NYC Diesel, and too much Haze. =P seems like all the local dealers are steppin up there game.

We have nothing worth naming here. Most people make up names and act like they know what they are talkin about. At one point AK-47 was around, which is what made me wanna grow. Other than that it is "Middies" or dirt at "Middies prices.

rockydog said:
We have nothing worth naming here. Most people make up names and act like they know what they are talkin about. At one point AK-47 was around, which is what made me wanna grow. Other than that it is "Middies" or dirt at "Middies prices.

Sorry to hear that rockydog..glad to see yur takin matters into your own hands tho..outgrow those suckahs! :p ak-47 is a awesome strain...used to pick it up from the delivery service. too bad they got shutdown :( check out this link on a story bout them http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1208052cartoon1.html

So stuff like that really does exist. I thought it was just in the movies. Thanks for the link.

you forgot the white widow thats around too

I'm jealous, You'll have real WW floating around there?

I once got some real WW a few months back but its been a while since we had headdies. my buddy got some strawberry cough last week it was the ****. he is stupid for paying 80 1/8th for it though but it is great to smoke

hgih said:
you forgot the white widow thats around too

LOL i woulda mentioned it but you kno its not offical enough like the **** we used to get. can't front tho..its not bad but its not the dankness

FlyinHigh said:
I once got some real WW a few months back but its been a while since we had headdies. my buddy got some strawberry cough last week it was the ****. he is stupid for paying 80 1/8th for it though but it is great to smoke

Strawberry cough is some good wake n bake weed :D got 4 clones of it goin right now.

Latest posts

Back