survived my first earthquake!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burner

Reaction score
East coast just had a 5.8 ...Take that Cali:hubba: ...i think it was Virgina to Boston...either way, it was freaky

i was directly on the san andreas fault(hollister ca) when the great san fransico earthquake hit back in 89:eek: so congrads for surviving but it has been done. just having fun burner not so serious. thats funny cuz the dogs where going crazy last nite for no reason and my buddy said we prob gonna have an earthquake jokiningly...funny aslong as nobody got hurt. happy burning all

Im in DC. Yea it was wicked. My first EQ.
Blinds were swinging like mad. Felt like I was walking on a mattress, all wobbly.

Lol.....you earthquake virgins you. Been through a few in Japan....kinda takes a few seconds for your brain to realize what the helll is going on. I am working in Monmouth County NJ and didn't feel it. Hope everyone is okay.

In DC HL. My heart was pounding at the start thinking it was an attack the first few seconds of it. lol

Dang, I was watching the HLN this morning and I heard nothing about it.

Hope no one was hurt. That is kinda a small one, you can feel them pretty good tho when they hit the 5 mark. Most folks in LA can tell you the size by the shake, they are so used to them.

Yeah, out here we are used to em...in fact, we had a small one a few days ago (which I felt but which my brother who lives like six miles away did not feel :confused: ).

:hubba: hammy I can't believe they evacuated he white house for that chump.....were you driving when it happened? I'm about 45min from Monmouth and felt it good

burner said:
:hubba: hammy I can't believe they evacuated he white house for that chump.....were you driving when it happened? I'm about 45min from Monmouth and felt it good

Yeah I was probably driving between stops.....didn't notice anything. Then I saw my Facebook blow up with earthquake posts...lol

Haha, here in Cali we're used to em. Anything under 5 is nothing, so you east coasters actually got one to talk about, kind of, haha ;) I remember surfing the kitchen linoleum for the big one in 89 touching the ceiling as the ground lifted up and down. Glad you all are fine.

i had my first earthquake at 14 ,,,,,,

Hamster Lewis said:
Okay so from what I hve heard through the grape vine it wasn't an actual earthquake.....in actuality Gov Christy of NJ fell off his chair.

hmmmmm.. and I heard it was centered near the cemetery where the founding Fathers are buried. They figured they all 'rolled over' at the same moment..:rofl:

I've been through several. It is quite scary when they are large.

Latest posts

Back