Suuns6500k

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraven said a Baaad word,,,Askhole. :rofl:

~wicked grin~ Dude asks for advice then says no your wrong.... my months of experience beats your decades of experience....I just don't understand why people who are newer to growing will not simply just ask a question, get the answer and apply it to their situation. They would get phenomenal results instantly and be much happier. I'm not insulting you either, I'm simply putting out the facts.

Tell me again how tall your space is? LEDs REQUIRE a space of 24" between the tops of the plants and the lights. I would not attempt to use LEDs in a space less than 6.5-7 feet tall. Is your space that tall?

Do you have enough money to buy 3 fixtures, a good quality exhaust fan, and the other things you need to grow? I am trying to let you know all the facts. Picking a light is not simply as simply as just choosing something that looks or sounds good to you. You have to look at the space YOU have available and determine what will work for YOU--not random people on You Tube. You have to look at how the light is used and use realistic figures from real growers to determine if something is as good as it sounds or just someone trying to make money. Don't let crap from the salespeople (all salespeople)cloud your judgment. There are always a lot of considerations. And it is not that LEDs are without heat. You will still need ventilation. LEDs are great if you can afford to get enough of them and if you have the room to provide a 24' gap between the lights and the plants. It also requires some other special things that are a bit different than growing with other lights, but there are people here to guide you, should you decide on LEDs.

they're coming along well. One trick that I use at this point is to watch them for how quickly they use up the water in the soil. When they reach the point that they are growing good and they are needing water every day, that is when it is time to transplant them to bigger pots. :)

Are they looking good,the biggest one is drooping and I think it's because of really fat leaves,anyone got any suggestions of what it could be,I don't think I overwatered and there is plenty of airflow and exhuast and temps range from 73°F to 78°F,humidity ranges from 49% to 54%

View attachment 20150427_132122.jpg

They look good. The soil looks like it might be a bit dry, which will also cause wilting. While cannabis likes its wet and dry periods, it really doesn't like to get dry as a bone.

The soil seems to get dry after about a day and a half or two days,at this stage for seedlings,how often should I water them?

Stick your finger in the soil. If it is dry about an inch down, water them. They are looking nice suuns

I was looking at the pics from when the seeds emerged from soil.....isnt it funny how much they resemble the flower plant monster from super mario brothers lol???

Looking good so far suuns, green mojo to you sir!

A day n a half to 2 days is about right for that size seedling in t5hat amount of soil. When they get to the point where you are having to water them every day because you are seeing them wilt from drying out, then its time to transplant them. I have watched plants that were significantly wilted from being too dry stand back up and perk up within an hour of watering, some would show signs of perking up while I was working around them over a period of minutes. I could look in at them every few minutes and see the changes.

If you continue to watch your plants, you will learn many of the ways that they will tell you what they want. You will learn to read your plants from just looking at them. :)

Latest posts

Back