Swamp Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome dude...........your always thinking! looking great!

Nouvellechef, Your ladies are looking good! Mind if I pull up a chair and :icon_smile: !

The large one is about 7' x 6' x 6' and she is the same one from the earlier pics here. Done stretching now. Pistils are taking over

The other girls have joined the large momma in the sun. I let them veg too big inside, been slammed with other projects. So I man handled them to the swamp. They will double in size at this point.

All are Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2640-001.JPG

Very Nice NC, great camo job too, i would walk right by them and never see a thing.

^^^ Just thinking the same thing! Looking good NC :aok:

I love outdoor grows. I am so envious of all of you that get to take advantage of the sun--there is nothing like it. And you all have the most beautiful plants. Good job at making them blend in.

:ciao: N-chef :48:

Looking good, real good. :cool2: Are you just lugging water if need be, and not feeding due to your 32gals of SS? The plan to go thru harvest without feeding?

Was wondering that same thing. Mine in pots are taking 6 gallons of water each, a day! Was wondering how you ground guys, and guerilla growers deal with that...

ston-loc said:
Was wondering that same thing. Mine in pots are taking 6 gallons of water each, a day! Was wondering how you ground guys, and guerilla growers deal with that...

well I know the Garbage cans I have require more watering than the ones in the ground..My thinking is that in the ground the roots find a water source to tap into and containers run dry????

very nice nchef:aok:

:48:

drfting07 said:
:ciao: N-chef :48:

Looking good, real good. :cool2: Are you just lugging water if need be, and not feeding due to your 32gals of SS? The plan to go thru harvest without feeding?

Haha. No way. Maybe when I was 20 I would lug water. I have 150ft of nice green hose running from a 100gal baby pool, 2 actually. One is plain water, other is GH3 water(micro/bloom). The giant girl, I watered twice in June(4gal), maybe 6 times in july(12gal) and now in August, about 3gal every 3 days. The big one is plain water only, unless she shows some issues. The others are just plain pro-mix and get GH3. I water the 8gal airpots not too often. But they also are only about 20% of the size of the big one.

i think there's a lotta places for water to set in the ground, stones, decaying wood, air pockets n such. i water once a week sometimes twice, only because of the location and the legality of it keeps me from making any type of trail. even in drought n high heat conditions, healthy well rooted plants in ground have no problem surviving, although the yield def. will suffer....peace

very nice pics. see lots of shade. my shady plants are 20 percent-no-10 %of my sunny sisters. still very cool

Newbietoo said:
very nice pics. see lots of shade. my shady plants are 20 percent-no-10 %of my sunny sisters. still very cool

Spotted shade has many benefits. Dont be fooled. It cuts huge gusts of wind that wrecks plants, it breaks rainfall from direct contact and most of all provides cover from the air. I live in military land all around. Choppers fly low and all the time.

Another month down. Heres a mix of SOW blueberry and Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine, 4 plants per pot, 2 of each. Few weeks in and the leaves are still standing at attention. That is always a positive sign IME.

IMG_2676.JPG

IMG_2677.JPG

IMG_2678.JPG

IMG_2679.JPG

Heres the she beast. This is 4, Purple Wreck x Bluemoonshine, in the same hole. Finished at around 6' x 6' x 7'. Just ran the butchers twine acrossed too two trees and then tied each cola, or what needed to be tied so far.

IMG_2680.JPG

IMG_2681.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG

IMG_2686.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG

Looking really good GREEN MOJO to ya ladies!

nouvellechef said:
Spotted shade has many benefits. Dont be fooled. It cuts huge gusts of wind that wrecks plants, it breaks rainfall from direct contact and most of all provides cover from the air. I live in military land all around. Choppers fly low and all the time.

better safe,for sure!
i think some of the newer growers ,like myself,may not realize how important and POWERFUL direct sunlight is.
my first grow,i planted where the sun just missed direct contact and had (0%)growth rate for 2 1/2 weeks before i woke up and relocated them.
have there been any charts or comparisons done, studing varying hours of DIRECT sunlight to total volume ???

thanks and great grow! whats FIMMED ???
:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back