Swamp Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
So I am gonna do a little outside cultivation. Been many years since I let mother nature do her thing. I put one bucket out yesterday of my favorite Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine girl. Shes been vegging for about 8 weeks, currently 4 girls in a 5gal and shes about 3x3x3 right now. I dug a 3x3x3 hole and filled it with about 32gal of hot soil mix, then topped off with plain pro mix. Come end of Sept, with still plenty of veg time, she should be huge. Its at the base of a swamp, so deep down there should be plenty of water for her to just run her own, somewhat. Will snap some pics here pretty soon. :icon_smile:

Be pullin firside this here pilgrems fire tell yual what bout grew me a semi just imaginin the size they goin be come harvest. Mind if I stump yur fire pilgrem?

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Be pullin firside this here pilgrems fire tell yual what bout grew me a semi just imaginin the size they goin be come harvest. Mind if I stump yur fire pilgrem?

BWD

Welcome :eek:

Sounds awesome brosef....can't wait for some pics.

Looking forward to watching another Outdoor.

WHOOT WHOOT and GREEN MOJO!

:ciao: nouvel

cant wait to see your grow..its been a while nieghbor..

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: nouvel

cant wait to see your grow..its been a while nieghbor..

take care and be safe

Hi neighbor. OldHippy should be along shortly with a summer grow too. I am gonna try and give him a run for his money. This girl has some potential in yield category too!

excellent choice...i'm in for the show too...:)

The PW x BM swamp girl. About to head into her final home until Sept. This was two weeks ago. She should be really large come harvest.

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

wow
your starting the season size is about my end of the season size lol

i'll be watching for sure :)

Can't wait to see end product brother. Great start there.

looking lovely NC, im really excited to see this unfold, i wish i had an area to grow outside! good luck! but u wont need it...LOL!

Loves when folk add to our forestry nice job pilgrem lookin real nice.

BWD

Latest posts

Back