Sweet Revenge!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerplanter

Reaction score
High MPer's. Some of you know that I got took for 380.00 bucks a few weeks ago. So I was telling my son about it ( great kid, gives me and my wife his whole pay check because I lost my income because of my medical prob.) any way, so he gets kinda angry about the guy, and I tell him to calm down because it's really no big deal. He says ok pop's, no big deal. Well, I guess he was asking around and some of his friends say yeah we know the jerk. :hubba: Long story short, they have the guy over to smoke and party. When he gets there they call my son and not knowing any of this he comes to get me. Tells me his friend has some smoke I need to try. So I walk in and :eek: this is what his face did. I said, fancy meeting you here!! My son said, give pops some money or get some things broke. He say's he needs to go too the bank, and my son says ok, lets go. So any way, I got my money back, and I don't know what happened after that, my son said the guys wanted to talk to the jerk in private.:chuck: So I left, and his face did this. :( I Love my son to death man. Don't know what I would do without him.

sometimes it takes some Muscle to make things happen...Happy no one got hurt in public

take care and be safe

Now that's the way you should take care of family and their problems.

That a real man, you have for a son. I can see why you are proud of him.

Now that is the way the universe is supposed to work.....awesome news bro and your son rocks.

Wow, sorry you got ripped off, but it is lucky that no one ended up in jail or dead.....

we can only assume no one ended up dead. stuff happens all the time. dont mean two wrongs make it right. i've never seen much, but more stuff come from revenge. you should make better decisions in the future friend that does not involve putting your family in harms way from the ones you made alone. thats what i always thought as a dad anyway...(not questioning your abilities, just saying.) what if, that man has ten sons?

dont most people call the police when they've been robbed?

(i missed how or why you were robbed pp). i find that under most circumstances that if you carry a big enough gun on your side, unfriendlies will cut you a wide path, and anyone will think long and hard before stealing from you ever again. (and thats just to give you time to get to the bigger hardware)

i can only assume that you knew this person and handed him 380 dollars and he took your money and did not keep his end of the deal. thats a bad burn to feel, but not one i'd go to war over. it would be a move of desperation i'd think. ahh, was it your sons money you lost?

i've seen many a lengthy prison sentences handed down after the fact. took me time to figure it all out too. afterall, what kind of a dad would i be if my decisions ultimately landed my kid in prison? (momma would kill me with her own hands)

i've said it before, and will say it again, my dad always said it only takes five dollars to know a man.

(this is not an attack pp. hope you dont see it that way either friend. it's jmo)...peace...

Irish said:
we can only assume no one ended up dead. stuff happens all the time. dont mean two wrongs make it right. i've never seen much, but more stuff come from revenge. you should make better decisions in the future friend that does not involve putting your family in harms way from the ones you made alone. thats what i always thought as a dad anyway...(not questioning your abilities, just saying.) what if, that man has ten sons?

dont most people call the police when they've been robbed?

(i missed how or why you were robbed pp). i find that under most circumstances that if you carry a big enough gun on your side, unfriendlies will cut you a wide path, and anyone will think long and hard before stealing from you ever again. (and thats just to give you time to get to the bigger hardware)

i can only assume that you knew this person and handed him 380 dollars and he took your money and did not keep his end of the deal. thats a bad burn to feel, but not one i'd go to war over. it would be a move of desperation i'd think. ahh, was it your sons money you lost?

i've seen many a lengthy prison sentences handed down after the fact. took me time to figure it all out too. afterall, what kind of a dad would i be if my decisions ultimately landed my kid in prison? (momma would kill me with her own hands)

i've said it before, and will say it again, my dad always said it only takes five dollars to know a man.

(this is not an attack pp. hope you dont see it that way either friend. it's jmo)...peace...

Or one son with a gun and the anger to use it.....

Nah, no one got hurt. I made sure of that before I left. My boy said they just wanted to make sure he knew what a bad situation it could of been. Of course the young man apologized a few days later, and brought me some " samples ", I went ahead and acquired some of his wares..:D annyy wayyy, my back went out and I've been laid up for awhile. So I'm back and happy to have a new friend. The Universe, or at least my little part of it, is again balanced, :aok: :peace: :fly: and as it should be. :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back