1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

sweet tooth under t5 gro like a pro doctors lab NO TRASPASAR STOPSKY kush4less

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by Dr. Robertsozki, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Feb 21, 2013 #1

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

hello Im starting 9 beans of the sweet tooth under t5 to veg and t5 to flower
    im usin a 4 x 2 1/2 area to veg and flower I 'll be vegging in 1 gallon pots
    im starting 9 seeds of the SWEET TOOTH barney's farm is a 3 way mix with afghani/nepalese/hawaiian
    80 indica 20 %sativa
    22%thc

I still need to decide if I wanna grow them in organic soil using GH organic nutes to flower much cheaper but may b low yield?

or hydro coco with the 3 part GH to veg n flower more expansive but I should b able to get more I think IDK
    so what to do???
    I got a few day till they brake the surface of the the little pellet I got them at the hydro store

If anybody has any advise feel free I think I'm going with the smaller yield of Organic herbs

the plan is to try to get them nice and big ASAP I wanna b able to have big buds by 4-20

i'll try to go easy on the nutes I just want some good meds n I love the sweet tooh high I grew it before its great! I also plan on getting some Mango kush!

"I smoke weed for a living"

haha

kush4less 4kush 420 gro like a pro living the American Dream good Dr. 2013 best year ever so far... one luv ;) I better get the pictures right this time:eek: god first im hoping for 8 oz

2. Feb 21, 2013 #2

7greeneyes

7greeneyes

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!

:ciao: hey hey, mind if i pull up my beanbag chair and :bong: it up.

greenest of the green hoodoo, bud :)

3. Feb 22, 2013 #3

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

:icon_smile: please have a seat 7greeneyes always a pleasure having you would you like a joint, bong or vaporizer? here have all of them:bong: :smoke1: :vap_smiley: :vap- silver vapor: :joint4: :ccc: :48: :bong1: :bongin:

4. Feb 22, 2013 #4

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

5. Feb 22, 2013 #5

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

LOL:D

6. Feb 22, 2013 #6

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

I was gonna pop in but if your being all potty mouth I will think again.:eek:

I have never flowered under T5's I hope that works well for you.

If you want big buds by 4/20 your a little late. How long are you planning on veging?

Greenest of mojo to you dr. And don't get kicked out over something like being able to swear. It is a challange for me to express myself with out profanity at times, so i get it, but if i can keep in check, so can you.
    End of lecture,,,,

7. Feb 22, 2013 #7

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

:icon_smile: ;) :bong: :joint: :smoke1: :bongin: :joint4: :bong1: :volcano vaporizer:
    I get so high that I forget to keep it clean. I get it tho ...WE all want this place to stay positive. I'll try harder Rosebud promise ") I only use MJpassion.com I love this place n the people here I really do. LOL

as far as T5 to flower I hope I good I only want to grow something small like 8 oz so t5 was the way to go. LED too much $. HPS more $ more heat more fans . plus the t5 ill b using carries a lot of lummens 40,000 plus whatever i get from the panda reflector walls. if I can pull 8 oz of a 432 watts thats what i usually get 16 oz with a 1000w so yeah who knows I let you know

I wanna keep the veggin may be 2-3 weeks and I meant that by 4-20 I wanna see big buds on the plants since they should b 5-6 weeks into flower and you know how thick they get around that time so yeah I don't care to have the biggest yield. I just want a lil bit of good clean meds no mites mold or harsh taste from chemicals. so if I get one 3 or 4 OZ ill b very happy still thats all I need for now ... thanks for stopping champion Rosebud... I LUV LUV YOUR PICTURES N UR BUDS

8. Feb 22, 2013 #8

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

I have grown from start to finish with T5s and got some pretty nice Buds.Had some the size of a beer bottle I had 8sf and 40,000 lums,,so my girls were happy. I will post some pics later..

9. Feb 22, 2013 #9

Rosebud

Rosebud

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer Staff Member Admin Moderator

WH, did you do that by changing the bulbs to the flowering spectrum and then the timer?

10. Feb 22, 2013 #10

Hamster Lewis

Hamster Lewis

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hey Dr....9 plants and the whole show is going to happen in a 4x2.5 space? Wow...you might want to hope for a few males broski. Green Mojo and by the way, I find GH 3 part to be pretty inexpensive when you buy it by the gallon. I get mine off eBay with free two day UPS shipping, gotta keep my Brown Brothers and Sisters working ya know? :D

11. Feb 22, 2013 #11

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

kool I knew it could done with ok results. can't wait to see your pics;)

12. Feb 22, 2013 #12

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

hi Rose bud thats what i'll b doing too changing bulbs n a timer

13. Feb 22, 2013 #13

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

:48: :48: :48: :headbang2:
    yeah Hamster Im hoping for males I could go a little bigger like 4x3
    and you r right the 3 part by the gln. is what i'll do my next run....wich will be 4 times bigger.

this time I'm going with organic soil fox farm happy frog with the comlete GH Organics line up it Includes 1 BioThrive Grow,
    1 BioThrive Bloom,
    1 CaMg+,
    1 BioRoot,
    1 BioWeed,
    1 BioBud,
    1 BioMarine,
    1 Diamond Black

im so excited :holysheep: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:
    I hope I do good I also want to document everything including pics to see if someone can help me with ideas for the set up I was thinking of using one of those nets to support buds ill check ur GJ in a min later Brosky

14. Feb 23, 2013 #14

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

hey HL im a lil late for work ...but whatever I'm the boss lol

bro you are the ONLY one that can help me I got almost everything planed

except ventilation... Its a small 1 floor house should I get my air from a Window

or you think by using t5 I wont need too many fans. I'm building a tent about 4x3x5 ? thANKS hAMster YOU the BEST:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

15. Feb 23, 2013 #15

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

Yes I changed the Bulbs to 2700K when I went into Flower. I had a 4ft 8 bulb,40,000 lumens HOT5 System.The thing is with the T5s,,ya can puttem real close to yur girls. Heat can still be a problem,,but boy they spread the light.

I treid downloading the pics but its says they are already on here on a thread. Which is total crap cause they were removed long time ago. Any ideas what to do???

16. Feb 23, 2013 #16

Hamster Lewis

Hamster Lewis

Hamster Lewis

Furry Moderator Staff Member Admin Moderator

I run anywhere from 2 to 3 tents in my spare bedroom which is my wife has surrendered to this hobby and calls "The Grow Room", lol. I have three windows in it that I can access all three. I usually just open one window to varying degrees depending on the outside temps. As Spring approaches I have to open a second and then a third right before i usually shut down for the Summer. When my Veg tent is the only thing running, and it has HO T5's in it, I can get away with all windows closed during the Winter. I have a small fan that pulls like 250 cfm hooked to the veg tent drawing out the old, stale warm air and I vent that out my window. My spare bedroom is on the second floor though, you said 1 story house. Not sure how close your neighbors are...would not want to vent air out the window in flower if they are close.

17. Feb 23, 2013 #17

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

i HAD THE PROBLEM TOO what I did was changed the files a bit by cutting them smaller "crop" then i save it under a new name so MJpassion.com thinks is a NEW pic and they let me

18. Feb 23, 2013 #18

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

Dr. Robertsozki

og

thanks Hamster I'm gonna have to figure something to keep it as close as posible to the ideal tempperature n humidity ;)

19. Feb 23, 2013 #19

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

Finally. Grow from T5s. This was my second grow with T5s,,done back in 2008 or 9. I was living in Florida at the time.

oldfogey8 likes this.
  20. Feb 23, 2013 #20

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

The Hemp Goddess

Granny Mod Staff Member Admin

Keep in mind that ventilation is for more than heat control. The plants need a continual supply of fresh air all the time the lights are on for proper photosynthesis. I like exchanging the air at least once a minute.