sweetness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cincy boy

Growing Growing...Gone
Reaction score
2 weeks ago my buddie and I were rehabing this house and it just didnt seem right but we went about pulling the carpets yadayada we got to the basement and there was this dark room we just kept putting it off but when we finally got to it it was this elaberate grow room with no plants just cutting from a past grow there was 400watt hps a 400 watt mh an awsome co2 setup mass bloom booster ,bud swell lots of differnt kinds of organics from holland big *** bottels too replacement bulbs for both kinds, florecents fixturs just everything you need we were shocked like kids in a candy store we put all of it a side and when we were done the landlord came and paid us we asked whom had lived there and he kept avoiding the question he finally said that the guy went to jail for something not drug related old werrents or something i think it was the **** though both lights worked im currently using the hps yum yum

Damn dude thats so awesome. I wish I had a grow room like that =D

That's what i like to call a Christmas Present. ;)

HEY HEY!!!! cincy'...long time no "post"...
good t' see ya'

ain't that some bullshit. Some people have all the luck.

yeah had to take care of a lot of **** hick i miss this place its grown so much since iv been gone i remember when only 2 members were on here at a time:ccc:

Latest posts

Back