Swiss Bliss and BurmaBerry x BlueThunder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumpcore

Reaction score
Hi All. This is my current grow. Right now these plants are vegging under a 600MH, waiting to get a replacement HPS bulb so i can flip them into flowering. They are in 3.75 gallon buckets. I'm feeding them according to jmansweed's schedule for EJ nutes - http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50463&page=2. (Thanks jman for posting that) The temps in my room, which is in a basement in a cold northern climate, are around 72 with lights on and 57 off - they used to be only 60 degrees with lights on until i turned on the dehumidifier and turned down the fans. I never thought i'd have an issue keeping a space warm enough with that light. My previous grows used a 400 watt in a much smaller space and there were heat problems.

The Swiss Bliss was a triploid which then split on it's own into two stems. It always had a really fat stem - i think it is a siamese twin. In the photos, this is the plant with the leaf edges turning up and the tips look crooked. Magnesium def? If so, i think i found the fix in the nute problems section. Right now the ph is 6.4 - 6.8. If i use the epsom salt fix, will that raise the ph to fast and high?

The three smaller guys in the back of the last photo are Big Buddha Cheeses, which will be moved into bigger pots and vegged longer. I topped them before learning what FIMing is, unfortunately. They look like they need more food…

anyone have any observations? advice?

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

the room they're in isnt part of the main basement - its this little side room i think used to be used to store coal, so it's easy to keep it dark, but it is colder and more humid than the rest of the basement. without the dehumidifier on it's around 60% - but the dehumidifier also warms the space up a little and provides me with water that doesn't have all the crap the county adds to the tap water.

Unfortunately, i think that swiss bliss might be male.... neither of these plants really showed preflowers as early and obviously as earlier grows, but now i think i see balls.

What do you use? tap water?

I used to only use the dehumidifier water, then, on this forum somewhere, read how that was bad... that MJ needed some trace minerals that ro'd water lacks. so this grow they are getting half dehumidifier water and half tap water that sits around for a week - hopefully evaporating all that it shouldn't contain. don't know if it is working or not, but these plants seem to be doing better than previous ones. fatter, glossier, faster growing...

I've never tried growing in the summer - it is soooo tempting to try it outside, but i'm restraining myself from that until we live further away from civilization.

Latest posts

Back