switching light schedule

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
hey, as of now my lights come on at 6am and off at 6pm, will it hurt the plant if i switch the lights to on at 6pm and off at 6am. and if so will the longer dark period from were the lights went out tonight (6pm) and then when i set the new light schedule to tomorrow to come on at 6pm, instead of 6am. Thanks for any advice:D

how long have they been in flower? 6-6pm is bad for me...too hot out

OGKushman said:
how long have they been in flower? 6-6pm is bad for me...too hot out

she has been in flowering for a little over 2 weeks, and 6pm-6am would be way better for me since i work 7am-7pm.

switch them. id do 24hrs of dark tho. youll soon discover how stable the strain is :)

It won't hurt them at all. Give them a 24 hour dark period when you do the switch. I generally switch my lights twice a year.

im sorry my must be confused of really stoned :p, but when you say give them a 24 hour dark period should i wait till 6pm tomorrow to turn the light on or wait till 6pm the day after tomorrow to turn the lights on??

Lets keep it simple..Once your lights have been off for the last 12hrs, then turn back on at 6pm...

Latest posts

Back