Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Switching Nutes

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
I am about out of my FF line and I thought I would go for the GH line that I hear many of you use and is much cheaper here than FF. I asked the clerk at my local store and he said he would recomend Botanicare nutes over GH because GH has lots of salt and causes nute lock.. I sure like the price better for the GH. Is he full of it or do you just need to be carefull with GH and only feed half the doses?

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
I love my Gh nutes I feed them full strenght and I have no problems with them I think they are great.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
hammy runs gh3 in soil & as far as i can tell he grows dank...lol. i did a soil run w/ gh3 just to use em up & had some dank but the flavor was lacking compared to organic

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
I use Roots Organics line, a dear person that used to post here used them and had great grows with them, 2 Dog. Man, I miss her.

Reaction score
I had someone give me a gal of Botanicare (is that what you meant?) Pure Blend Pro Bloom. I used it once and have not used it again. My plants just did not do as well with it. I have over half a gal just sitting around.

akhockey

Reaction score
I run GH in hydro. Love it.Dont think Ill use anything else. Never used it in soil. After I found SS I never looked back to having to feed. I add molasses every couple of waterings but thats it.

Wetdog

Old Droopy Dog
Reaction score
Rosebud said:
I use Roots Organics line, a dear person that used to post here used them and had great grows with them, 2 Dog. Man, I miss her.
Any ideas about 2dog? I mean is she ok and just not posting, or??????

FWIW, no experience with any of these nutes, but I ALWAYS seemed to have problems switching nute brands in the middle of a grow and I don't do that anymore.

Wet

Latest posts