Switching Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
I am about out of my FF line and I thought I would go for the GH line that I hear many of you use and is much cheaper here than FF. I asked the clerk at my local store and he said he would recomend Botanicare nutes over GH because GH has lots of salt and causes nute lock.. I sure like the price better for the GH. Is he full of it or do you just need to be carefull with GH and only feed half the doses?

I love my Gh nutes I feed them full strenght and I have no problems with them I think they are great.

hammy runs gh3 in soil & as far as i can tell he grows dank...lol. i did a soil run w/ gh3 just to use em up & had some dank but the flavor was lacking compared to organic

I use Roots Organics line, a dear person that used to post here used them and had great grows with them, 2 Dog. Man, I miss her.

I had someone give me a gal of Botanicare (is that what you meant?) Pure Blend Pro Bloom. I used it once and have not used it again. My plants just did not do as well with it. I have over half a gal just sitting around.

I run GH in hydro. Love it.Dont think Ill use anything else. Never used it in soil. After I found SS I never looked back to having to feed. I add molasses every couple of waterings but thats it.

Rosebud said:
I use Roots Organics line, a dear person that used to post here used them and had great grows with them, 2 Dog. Man, I miss her.

Any ideas about 2dog? I mean is she ok and just not posting, or??????

FWIW, no experience with any of these nutes, but I ALWAYS seemed to have problems switching nute brands in the middle of a grow and I don't do that anymore.

Wet

Latest posts

Back