T.y.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Milk Man

Hello all, Just some guy named (mod edit-no names man) Milk Man!
I just stopped in to say T.Y. for all I have read in here in the previous year and all I have learned (Brothers grunt, astra,mutt,hick?,) You guys rock! I have never posted before and only a min. ago was regestered but yet I was always alloud to read these forums for help! Now I have done so much study'n I find myself often wanting to share my experiance,hope and ideas. I am very much into vacations,fishing,festivals and herb!
I am married w one 4 yr old boy. So this is me and I will see ya around now that I finnally gave you my E-mail add.lol :D :eek: :cool: :eek: :( ;) :p :rolleyes: :)

Welcome aboard man. Took the liberty of edditing out yer name...You new name is Milk man.no one should ever refer to as anything else on this kind of forum. ;)
Look forward to seein ya around.
What kind of fishing man. Salt or fresh? Gotta lot of outdoorsman round here. ;)

don't give out your email Addy either. I put mine on private....Private messages through the forum work great. :) Take a browse around the FAQ. help ya out if ya never posted before.

T.Y. Mutt the name was a unused middle name but T.Y. never the less.. Now I am Milkman and milkman only not @@@@ lol Fishing all inland freshwater Trout,walleye,musky! Also i did read the faq I have the memory of a rock. :) DA MILKMAN ,...

milk man, good nic. welcome. im astra, any questions well just ask and i'll give an answer. like when i posted that haze was a indica. it was sativa upstairs in me mind but thats not what i typed. so if in doubt ask again.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. Enjoy. ;)

Well juss a lil response Ldy T.y. for the welcome and yes I will enjoy! Astra yur a trip bro try not to think to much! TBG your such a hero some of my girls who have passed now(but left things behind) loved you so much as lil do you know you saved their lives for a while so that they may grow! Well guys I have been biting my toungue now for a year do to paranoya, i'm sure you will see me around!
:DDA MILK MAN:D

P.S. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU'VE BEEN USED FOR A YEAR ! hehe

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing some of your experiences.

Latest posts

Back