T5 question again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

I am finally going to go ahead and order a 4 bulb 4 foot HO T5.

this will be for veg only, this is what i want right?

Specifications:
4 tubes Power 4x 54watts (total 216w) Illumination 4x 5,000Lux (total about 20,000Lux) Color Temperature 6400K white

I hve that same thing and love it for veg....one of the better buys I hve made for sure.

Thanks guys/gals, i have finally pulled the trigger, i am the proud owner of a T5 fixture, now i will shrink the size of my flower room and put both 600's in there with T5 for veg, the seed route grew old very fast, im back too clones so i will be alot busier around here soon.:D

Sounds good, do a journal, will ya?

All i am running in the summer is my T5. It is cool enough that I can at least veg during the summer.

Enjoy.

i'll be pullin the trigger as well in about a month. gl with the new lights

Rosebud said:
Sounds good, do a journal, will ya?

All i am running in the summer is my T5. It is cool enough that I can at least veg during the summer.

Enjoy.

I will be doing a journal Rose, i havent grown anything indoors since my last grow finished mid May, thats the longest i have gone in 4 yrs so i am itching to get going.

dman1234 said:
I will be doing a journal Rose, i havent grown anything indoors since my last grow finished mid May, thats the longest i have gone in 4 yrs so i am itching to get going.

I usually get the itch like two weeks after shutting down...:) I fight as hard and as long as I can but never last through Summer.

Real quick question, not meaning to hijack a thread but this question is simple enough to not start another thread.

Is there an 8 buld T5 fixture that will fit in a 2 ft wide area? I'd really love to get an 8bulb fixture for the money vs. lumens.

Have you checked out the pll-55 fixtures and tubes? These are 2' double tubed T5s that put out 5000 lumens each. So a 2' 2 tube fixture puts out 10,000 lumens, and a 4 bulb fixture 20,000 lumens. Since most 2' T5s are 2000 lumens, a 4 tube Pll-55 would give you 4000 more lumens than an 8 tube 2000 lumens fixture. And it is 2' x 2'.

hXXp://www.htgsupply.com/Product-HTG-Supply-2-Foot-4-Lamp-PL-55-Tek-Lamp.asp

dman

Check out atlantalightbulbs.com for spares. Same cost as the HTG bulbs, but higher quality. EIKO brand is what you want.

I run the PLL-55's like THG.

RB

All I'm doing also, vegging and those suckers still get *warm*. No way would I even consider sparking up a HID. Maybe in Oct.

Wet

Latest posts

Back