Table top extractor: for real?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it was true , I would drop $149 on it

it would be cool to test drive one before purchasing

i need to read some reviews , research who makes it , and research components before trying anything that comes out of it

The "pods" you put the "flowers" in looks really small. It would have taken a few days of 90 second runs to get what I infused last week in a single day. Maybe I'm missing something.

Funny story, I was at an estate sale once and saw this box in the kitchen cupboard. I’m notorious for digging around the kitchen looking for new gadgets. Well I opened the box and fondled the thing for at least 2 minutes before I realized it was a penis pump after which I slammed it back in the box and in embarrassment, went to the kitchen sink to wash my hands with some hot water and soap. Several of the shoppers saw and one was giggling my smooth getaway…. I’d never seen such a gadget prior to then nor knew there was such a thing…

Funny story, I was at an estate sale once and saw this box in the kitchen cupboard. I’m notorious for digging around the kitchen looking for new gadgets. Well I opened the box and fondled the thing for at least 2 minutes before I realized it was a penis pump after which I slammed it back in the box and in embarrassment, went to the kitchen sink to wash my hands with some hot water and soap. Several of the shoppers saw and one was giggling my smooth getaway…. I’d never seen such a gadget prior to then nor knew there was such a thing…
My question is why was a penis pump in the kitchen? I like to multitask and all but I draw the line at mixing business with pleasure…

My question is why was a penis pump in the kitchen? I like to multitask and all but I draw the line at mixing business with pleasure…
I know, i thought this was surely some kind of extractor or something. (then I found the tube of lubricant…) i guess the folks doing the sale may have also thought it was a kitchen gadget or maybe they just kept it handy in the kitchen for a little kitchen fun…. I told my kids that when I die, don’t put anything embarrassing in the estate sale. Just have a laugh and move on…

Latest posts

Back