Take a look at my buddy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
This plant is not done yet but i had to take some off to test it. . . its got 2 weeks left, hows it lookin ;)

Our Buddys.JPG

teckS said:
This plant is not done yet but i had to take some off to test it. . . its got 2 weeks left, hows it lookin ;)
Whats up teckS. The bud looks good. I'm seeing lots of trichromes and some nice color. Now the hard part is waiting the last 2 weeks for harvest. Trust me it will be worth it in the end.

wow nice bud shot.i was wondering what strain that is?

Man! That bud looks like a nice piece of cake sitting there. I wouldn't know if I wanted to eat it or smoke it more!

Very nice man!

Yea the stain is Ak 47 but that is just what we were told the weed it came from didnt look this good tho lol. We are going to smoke that bud for a cerimonial session and see how ripped we get :D
The rest of the plant is doing amazing tho so much trichomes and such nice buds
Thanks for the replie guys
Tecks partner

I got some AK going too, can't wait only 3 weeks from sprout

Heres some of the latest pics of my lady :) Enjoy.... btw.. im shes just entering the 6th week of flowering,.. does she look kinda behind to you? or you think its about the size it should be for 6 weeks?... ohh and haha.. this was the bud dried... we smoked it... it was the most intense high i have ever had.. it was amazing.. i love homegrown

Holy buddy2.JPG

Whole Plant#43.JPG

Our Buddys2.JPG

Holy buddy3.JPG

Looks right on schedule to me :D .
Great job by the way.

who ever has already grown before, what is the average yeild you got from one plant dried?

It varies a lot man according to strain and such, sometimes I get 1 oz. per, sometimes 2. I have this bubblegum right now that has fat buds but once dried they are very light.

There really is no "average".
If you're talking same strain, same growing conditions yeah, otherwise...
And you can't really go by appearance. Some buds may look identical but one can weigh a lot more than the other.
From the pics it looks like what you have will be very stoney.

Ok well here ya go, this is 63g wet.

Done Buddies small.JPG

hang Buddies small.JPG

Nice buds there tecks... Only my last grow, yielded 3 oz dried. She was a good plant.

Latest posts

Back