Take Care of Yourself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondJim420

Reaction score
Wow, in the past month:

1. A friend of mine at work, about my age (49) had a massive heart attack and died. He was a thin, healthy-looking man who was very mild-mannered and showed no signs of being unhealthy. Although he did smoke occasionally.

2. The engineering vice president of my company (a former military enlisted man), a non-smoker who is about my age and for all the world looked healthy as a horse, had a stroke that adversely affected both his walking and speaking.

3. A friend at work, a non-tobacco user who is healthy-looking and has a great sense of humor (even if he is an Alabama fan), contracted cancer and is near death.

Wow, get to the gym (as I have lately and will for the rest of my life), work out, and enjoy your grand-children.

No need for gym..Ill keep to raising me :bong:

One ...two..one..two...:bong:

Life stresses be takin tolls to folks from inside out and yual cant sees it till to late pilgrems. thats why I walked away from life as most nows it, gettin back to simple food, shelter and just the strive to survive and provide lifes simple needs. Gettin outa the rat race full of world stresses be bout best thing I ever did. Should also be sayin sorry to hear bout yur losses. When they told us me wife had the cancer be changin life in a simple heart beat, its news I never wish to anyone.

BWD

Hi Diamond i understand what your saying and sympathise but going to the gym doesnt stop heredity conditions my friend 55 yrs old ran every day for past 20 years im talking after his day job like 15 miles fast road running he did marathons etc etc id go for a drive like 15 miles away and see him running and he had set off from home 300m from my home and he had brain seizure cannot run drive nor work he is out of sorts at least i spoke with him few days ago and he has gotten into cycling as this is only thing he can do but he may have seizure again.
Gyms help ya get fit but cannot cure ills.
Im with ya 1000% BWD get away from rat race and live stress free will make ya better people.
T4

Latest posts

Back