Taking forever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonnieB

Reaction score
Week 12 and no Amber. Wondering if I should cut nutrients or start back feeding it. I think its week 12. Or 13. August 21st is sprout day.

Attachments

• 20201125_113903.jpg
    20201125_113903.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 23
Beautiful plant...worth the wait. Actually i don't start counting until I move to flower. With that in mind you are only on about week 9.....right? Looks like you are right on schedule. Another week should do it.

Beautiful plant...worth the wait. Actually i don't start counting until I move to flower. With that in mind you are only on about week 9.....right? Looks like you are right on schedule. Another week should do it.
I just gave it a light feed, sweetener, and golden tree. Ill stop nutrients after today. And just use water and sweet sticky from here on out

7 to 10 days after flip to flower was the way I was taught.

what? why? Makes things more confusing....not that it is but why not run a 9 week plant 10 weeks and 3 days? I really don't run a plant by the number of days anyway.....the trich's tell the story. I have some Red Cheese that I am about to move into 48 hrs of darkness before harvesting. I checked the trichomes this morning and about 70% are amber and a few were rust looking......perfect for my taste. I have a Ghost Express that I started at the same time and it could use a few more days. The longer you leave them the more of a couch lock effect you get. I wish I had a decent camera but I'm not in to photography. Camera takes good bud shots but not close ups.

I always use my scope to determine when to harvest. # of days is just a benchmark for me. Patience is a virtue......how many times have you heard the term......run them and extra week....you will be glad you did....

I always use my scope to determine when to harvest. # of days is just a benchmark for me. Patience is a virtue......how many times have you heard the term......run them and extra week....you will be glad you did....
I agree

i always forget when I flip the lights, doing 3 strains so Its done when its done.

I think he means its not important to remember when you flip when you judge your harvest time by triches and not weeks in flower.

The first full day after 12/12 is when the counting begins.

The first day of fall begins the day following the equinox, not the day of.

Do you flush your plants before harvest? I think I am ready for that with one plant. This would mean only use water and stop the nutrients? Or do you actually flush them with water like in the tub? I have been using Big Bloom.

Latest posts

Back