Taking the leap to 12/12 strains, Which to choose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
So I am thinking of taking the leap and going to 12/12 strains,

Had a look through my seed collection and these are what i have. If anyone has grown any of these or have reviews of the breeders would be much appreciated. I have linked there descriptions through seed finder so you can get a better idea.

BCN Diesel by Kannabia seeds
hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/BCN_Diesel/Kannabia_Seeds/

Motavation by Magus Genetics
hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Motavation/Magus_Genetics/

Warlock by Magus Genetics
hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Warlock/Magus_Genetics/

Chrystal by Nirvana
hXXp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Chrystal/Nirvana_Seeds/

Once my last auto has about 30 days left i will be popping some of these seeds. I only want to have 2 going at a time as my tent is only 3x3 so dont want to overcrowd.

From everything i've read.... i would try the nirvana seeds first. i'e heard alot of good things abou their strains. Good luck deciding. A.M.

AluminumMonster said:
From everything i've read.... i would try the nirvana seeds first. i'e heard alot of good things abou their strains. Good luck deciding. A.M.

Hehe, Well at the moment i have 3 Nirvana autos going, Unfortunately they have not impressed me as they didn't auto, and are showing signs of hermie as well.

Although i have had these seeds for over a year now so hopefully they are OK.

Tasted the Warlock....looked good, had decent taste and high. I didn't grow it though.

I vote warlock warfish has grown it pm him he will giv ya a better idea on how she grows amd smokes with 4 weeks veg i would put 4 in that space and lst then wot ever you pic you wont luck bk hehe happy growing

Thanks all. Well im estimating about 4 weeks veg, Depends how fast they show sex.

Crystal is a fun grow.... not huge, but the quality is nice )

I dont know much about Magus.

Alright then. Think im going to try and aim for one of each. might be a little bit of a pain nute wise but will give me some variety.

Latest posts

Back