tallest is...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvester

old dog with new tricks
Reaction score
hey group my tallest is 27 inches then 23 then the rest around 20-. i was gonna turn back the light to 12/12 on mon.but im waiting for my 2nd 400 watt hps to arrive. should be today. celings are 10 feet high . space is not a problem. how big do you think they will grow ? i apreicate your input

Hi in my I would say that depends on a couple factors such as pot size light hieght, in my expriences I flower at about 30 inches that way I get more plants in my space.Hope that helps a little!

Once you put them ladies into flower they will stretch between 1 and 2 feet depending on strain and conditions. ;)

i flowered my plants at about 26 inches and the two of them are 5 and half feet tall. Unless you have some crazy sativa you can veg for as long as you want without worry.

I started flower on my haze x skunk about the same height that your talking about, and one of them has gotton close to 7 ft :shocked: "Normally" a plant will double or triple its height once in flower. What type of plant is it?

got one budded with seed under 14 inches...does that count?:cool:
strain afghan delight x godbud f2's (of course not tested yet....still got 2 weeks left on her)

no guys no problems just wondering how big they will get? one is a jock horror and she is a haze strain shes gonna get biggggggggggggggg

Sounds like it will be some very nice smoke and a good bit of it. Just be careful and dont run out of space. I wish you the best of luck. Have any pictures? Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back