Tangilope Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrnMtnGrowr

Reaction score
So back in my other Blackberry OG Bloom thread ( https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/blackberry-og-bloom.76386/ ) I said I would be doing Tangilope next under the 4000k Matristar S2 LED light, well I started it a ways back, but it's still in Veg and Ihave a bunch of catching up to do. Here we go!
June 25th;
Tangilope Day1 01.jpg Tangilope Day1 02.jpg Tangilope Day1 03.jpg

July 20th; She's up to 18" tall now after doing a little topping. This is a clone of my Tangilope and I have seen the Tangilope try to grow tall so with limited room I decided to do just a little to make it bushier.
Tangilope 7_20 A.jpg
Tangilope 7_20 C.jpg
Tangilope 7_20 D.jpg

Today Tangilope is set back to 12/12. She had 30 days of Veg time and now it's BLOOM time, Yes! These pics will show her as she is today and then in about a week I will take some more.
Tangilope 7_24 C.jpg
Tangilope 7_24 A.jpg
Tangilope 7_24 B.jpg

Tangilope at 47 days 12/12, incredible scent come off her now!
Tangilope 47 days A.jpg
Tangilope 47 days B.jpg
Tangilope 47 days C.jpg
Tangilope 47 days D.jpg

After these pics on the 8th I noticed that the trichs were already turning amber and swelling, so last night I took a look and was surprised to find that the upper buds were about 40-50% amber and the rest cloudy, just the way I like them. Today I harvested the tops off of this Tangilope @ 50 days.
Before cut!
Tangilope before cut.jpg

After cut 01
Tangilope after cut 02.jpg

After cut 02
Tangilope after cut.jpg

Yield before trim
Yield of tops before trim.jpg

Yield after trim
Yield of tops after trim.jpg

Latest posts

Back