Tattoo thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this Dawg on my arm. I designed those colors. Those ar two of my brothers.

FB_IMG_1613682326925.jpg

Here is the only one I have. Got it in the fall of 1970. Basic training, one week to graduation. First time they let us off the base. Salinas Calf.

This is the logo of my sponsor on my race car. Thrush Mufflers. One season and gone but the tat still lives on.

IMG_20210218_140906710.jpg

Colors are faded.....I get weird looks ..... fargen duck on your arm.....

Here is the only one I have. Got it in the fall of 1970. Basic training, one week to graduation. First time they let us off the base. Salinas Calf.

This is the logo of my sponsor on my race car. Thrush Mufflers. One season and gone but the tat still lives on.

View attachment 269094

Colors are faded.....I get weird looks ..... fargen duck on your arm.....
Js57Uk5.gif

that thrush woodpecker changed a little bit over the years. i guess the one holding the muffler is newer and may not be from thrush. i remember them with a cigar but don't remember if they were
from thrush. the car i'm building will be running thrush red bullets, since the don't make the tin cans no more. i always thought it was a play off of woody woodpecker.
339ec25626f7112fdc3cbb8a530b587d.jpg
cagewisdomthrushmuffler.jpg

^^^yup....so I go and put it on my arm. Better than putting your X wife's name on your chest. Guess I am the only one here with body paint. Sure has been a good conversation starter over the last 50 years.

Full sleeves, head ,neck ,back ,chest, hands,legs,my wife don’t have any tattoos lol

I did have a price Albert piercing for 20 years ,I took it out 4 years ago while I was having a heart attack lol,just in case they had to give me electric shock to bring
Me back and blew my cock off,the look on the ambulance blokes face when I pulled my **** out to take the ring out in the ambulance,funny enough they had to shock me twice,died twice in the ambulance never put the ring back in again
Was a pretty big ring as well 00 gauge lol
Use to piss in peoples bathroom sink didn’t want to spray their toilet
And that’s my story
29806F3C-E956-4D3B-B58C-C8772C946518.jpeg
70BFC390-F846-49FD-8F02-A99E3A9776A9.jpeg

Look how cute my dog is in that pic lol
1E0EDB76-6D90-4924-ACEB-F38D241A261B.jpeg

Full sleeves, head ,neck ,back ,chest, hands,legs,my wife don’t have any tattoos lol

I did have a price Albert piercing for 20 years ,I took it out 4 years ago while I was having a heart attack lol,just in case they had to give me electric shock to bring
Me back and blew my cock off,the look on the ambulance blokes face when I pulled my **** out to take the ring out in the ambulance,funny enough they had to shock me twice,died twice in the ambulance never put the ring back in again
And that’s my storyView attachment 269126View attachment 269127

And that’s my storyView attachment 269126View attachment 269127
@WeedHopper say pictures or it never happened LOL OUCH.

Interesting story Celts. More information than I needed though. Ha ha! If you ever have the chance to stop by the house for a bowl....yer pissing outside though!!!!

Interesting story Celts. More information than I needed though. Ha ha! If you ever have the chance to stop by the house for a bowl....yer pissing outside though!!!!
If he does get it non film be funny to see him try and write his name in the snow LOL

Latest posts

Back