Tattoo thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anytime you have something stuck in your pecker where you cant pee straight id say you need therapy. You and Roster would make a good couple.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anytime you have something stuck in your pecker where you cant pee straight id say you need therapy. You and Roster would make a good couple.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah do not knock it until you have had a Big Roster spray his warm juices all only your naked body LOL

215043_v1.gif

Afterwards Oh The Shame , The Horror........................
FZfGrs.gif

I always wonder when I see a girl with a nose ring. Gotta watch out constantly for buggars. I guess some find it sexy.....not my cup of tea. The woodpecker on my arm is enough thank you.

The funny thing about my piercing ,I was over in San Francisco djing at the time me and 2 mates we decided to get the piercings,other 2 backed out when they seen the needle sticking out of my nob lol,my wife hated it,she make me take it out before we played hide the sausage

I have a lot of funny stories should of write a book

Get counseling first. Men do not stick pins in their peckers unless the elevator got stuck and couldn't make it to the top floor or maybe a bad fall on their head.😜

Almost as bad as a thin glass rod shoved into the tip of an erect penis then smashed with a big hammer
The pain comes when the peeing starts
You’re a sick puppy lol,actually they stick the hollow pipe down your pee hole so they can push the needle down through it ..that was the worst part of the piercing lol

Hell no,,,they aint even close to going together. Getting some color and getting a hole in your pecker is definitely two different things. Ive never met anyone untill now with a pecker piercing. Know lots of Outlaws with tatts but not one that would shove a needle thru their pecker. Somebody lied to you.🀀

**** no,,,they aint even close to going together. Getting some color and getting a hole in your pecker is definitely two different things. Ive never met anyone untill now with a pecker piercing. Know lots of Outlaws with tatts but not one that would shove a needle thru their pecker. Somebody lied to you.🀀
OK I have to ask having had to shower with tons of men Hopper, have you never seen a split penis
I bet @Unca Walt has seen one or two LOL
1613911316190.png

When i was in Prison asshat,, i didnt make a habit of staring at peckers in the shower. What kinda tv you been watching anyway?πŸ€”

Latest posts

Back