Tattoo's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hell yeah...nice sub. in the thread with the plant tat, just above it there is a leaf with a face in it. im diggin it.

wow i never seen this thread im mad on tats are you guys/gals not abit para about posting your tats could it lead back to you ? if not i post some of mine finished 1s and 1s in the makeing

I've never seen this thread...although I refuse to show my ink for obvious reasons. I'm covered. I've went to the extent of haveing some removed so that I can get better stuff by better artists. The only place I have left clear is my face, some neck, palms and pads of feet, and my boys...lol...some ink is doubled in spots, (cover-ups) Out of all this ink, I didn't get ANY while I was locked up. I've done mostly trades for my ink from some very well known artists, and my back has been in several tat magazines, and won several competitions, it's all black and gray work from a very talented Detroit artist. I have over 6 grand wrapped up in my back, butt, and back side of my thighs.

My daughter teases that when I die she will have my skin stretched and hung on the wall like a tapestry...lol...I think it's an awesome idea, because my will says to creamate me...lol...lot of money up in smoke....the story of my life.

legalize_freedom said:
lol...I think it's an awesome idea, because my will says to creamate me...lol...

Funny you mention that, i actually have a tatt that says to cremate me.. :)

Yea, I'm bumping an old thread, I find some parts kinda amusing. :p

Still trying to plan a tat, may get a Texas flag. Hell if I know...lol.

Honestly don't feel like identifying myself, but tempted to throw som funny ones up..... Hmmmm :p

SmokinMom said:
Yea, I'm bumping an old thread, I find some parts kinda amusing. :p

Still trying to plan a tat, may get a Texas flag. Hell if I know...lol.

oh..come now..Your.."Royal Hiness"...:rofl:

you gots tatts:p ..remember Cali?...lol...oh yeah...go pull up those threads:lama:

it does remind me again...of other members I miss:cry:

Well i have more then 1/3 of my body with tattoos ... I really like the pain ... and the result of course ... Next tattoo is going to be on both my knees :D

I have a couple tatts and was wondering where is the most painfull section of the body hurts the worse????....Im a say the genitals:stoned:...gut the knee caps would be painfull as well....not much meat ther

Just random fyi, ^^To be tattooed, male genitals have to be at least partially stimulated :eek: :rofl:

I'm pretty covered in tattoos also, and the worst spot pain wise IMO depends from person to person. I've had friends say certain spots hurt like hell, yet same spots when I've got them were not bad. Personally, back of both calves right on the meat was the worst for me. Yet hands, throat, and face weren't bad at all. Though I expected them to be. I think thats part of it too. I always gear up for it to be really bad, and then it never seems to be that bad at all.

ston-loc said:
Though I am a bit of a masochist, hahaha

Welcome to the group :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

I thought that the ribs was going to be bad but not ... The worst place for me was inside the arm between the biceps and the triceps.

I don't use anything for the pain ... except our plant ... in industrial doses ... last tattoo i feel asleep :D

And yes ... You need to be with your friend hard to get a tattoo there ... Put it hard man ... Put it hard :rolleyes:

Right on Bho! My point exactly. Everyone's different. Underside of my bicep/tricep was nothing for me. Practically fell asleep. The mrs chimed in an said her ribs were awful! Haha

A black rose for Rose, and my "rainbow trout sperm", hahaha :rofl: I picked that one out of a hat :rofl:

12.JPG

13.JPG

Very nice ... Roses are going to be in the knees ... One in each :hubba: ... Very nice tattoos man ... My craziest tattoo is a crazy rubber chicken :D

Latest posts

Back